mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

yes you get around 40,000 but how many pay full price.I would think your turnover is half ours.Were you not 3 v 0 down at Arsenal a few years ago,before half time, and your attempt to leave the ground before half time was refused by Arsenal stewards.I expect you to deny it.I can highlight other incidents which will embarrass you.You only have to ask.

Same can be said of Newcastle tbh, weren't you giving away tickets to drug addicts?

As far as finances are concerned ...........

Newcastle United seem happy just to exist in the Premier League

23 Apr 2013 11:19

As Newcastle continue to limp towards this season’s finishing line, it is understood that there will be a radical review of United’s direction at the end of the campaign.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-seem-happy-just-2996025

Not just speculation or Mackem propoganda, staright from the 'horses' mouth ........ he'll be getting a punch at this rate.

We haven't given our local tax office freebies for 3 games off the trot.Nor freebies to a local school ( Hylton Castle ) for a home derby.50 tickets were available to the kids.

No mention of your turnover and ours.Nor of you attempting to leave before half time.Any other questions/facts you would like to ignore.I have other embarrassing makem facts.You only have to ask.

We haven't given our local tax office freebies for 3 games off the trot.Nor freebies to a local school ( Hylton Castle ) for a home derby.50 tickets were available to the kids.

No mention of your turnover and ours.Nor of you attempting to leave before half time.Any other questions/facts you would like to ignore.I have other embarrassing makem facts.You only have to ask.

You can seriously say that yet ignore my point about NUFC giving tickets away to drug addicts.

SAFC give away tickets, so do Newcastle, big deal.

Try answering some of my questions, the majority of my points have been ignored on here ....... particularly about why you keep talking about us being in your shadow.

Since Ashley bought your club, lock-stock and two smoking telephone boxes, you've finished in the top half once.

You're the last club to be relegated, during that time, and Sunderland have usually finished higher.

If we're above you there's always claimsfrom you that it's irrelevant.

If you're above us you're crowing about it being the 'natural state of affairs'.

Hypocritical ...... perhaps it's contagious.

The fact is you get bigger gates, another fact is that both clubs get better support than they deserve after decades of winning nothing.

yes you get around 40,000 but how many pay full price.I would think your turnover is half ours.Were you not 3 v 0 down at Arsenal a few years ago,before half time, and your attempt to leave the ground before half time was refused by Arsenal stewards.I expect you to deny it.I can highlight other incidents which will embarrass you.You only have to ask.

When we were in the Championship our gate receipts were double their's in the Barclays Premier League.

When we were in the Championship our gate receipts were double their's in the Barclays Premier League.

Oh yes, it's all about balance sheets isn't it, not done you much good has it?

What you're actually saying is that you have loads more money & much bigger gates but have still won fuck all, usually finish below us since Ashley's money arrived and were humiliated at home.

Which actually means poor Sunderland are doing quite well .......... canny logic there McFaul.

Oh yes, it's all about balance sheets isn't it, not done you much good has it?

What you're actually saying is that you have loads more money & much bigger gates but have still won fuck all, usually finish below us since Ashley's money arrived and were humiliated at home.

Which actually means poor Sunderland are doing quite well .......... canny logic there McFaul.

I'm just emphasising how much bigger a football club we are than you. "Usually finish below us" :lol: Let me put something in to perspective for you. In the last 19 year we've come in the top four FIVE times. Not that bad, better than Man City, Tottenham, Everton, Leeds etc....much better than any of them in fact. By the same token Sunderland have been in the top 10 THREE times in the last 64 seasons. Pipe down.

I'm just emphasising how much bigger a football club we are than you. "Usually finish below us" :lol: Let me put something in to perspective for you. In the last 19 year we've come in the top four FIVE times. Not that bad, better than Man City, Tottenham, Everton, Leeds etc....much better than any of them in fact. By the same token Sunderland have been in the top 10 THREE times in the last 64 seasons. Pipe down.

I was talking about the Ashley period because that was what you mentioned, the championship etc, not past history.

Deliberately misquote me if you like, just makes you look desperate.

" usually finish below us since Ashley's money arrived"

If you like history why not go back to 1955 and your last current major trophy despite all that money.

How's the NUST thing progressing, talking of people chucking their money away :lol:

You can seriously say that yet ignore my point about NUFC giving tickets away to drug addicts.

SAFC give away tickets, so do Newcastle, big deal.

Try answering some of my questions, the majority of my points have been ignored on here ....... particularly about why you keep talking about us being in your shadow.

Lol.....that alone is definitely quality lol!!

Since Ashley bought your club, lock-stock and two smoking telephone boxes, you've finished in the top half once.

You're the last club to be relegated, during that time, and Sunderland have usually finished higher.

If we're above you there's always claimsfrom you that it's irrelevant.

If you're above us you're crowing about it being the 'natural state of affairs'.

Hypocritical ...... perhaps it's contagious.

The fact is you get bigger gates, another fact is that both clubs get better support than they deserve after decades of winning nothing.

Seriously that derby win was your champions league...FA Cup...League Cup ..Premiership Title pinnacle....you know it I know it and your posts confirm that , di canio`s feast may have calmed your football hunger , but football famine is another story.....

Seriously that derby win was your champions league...FA Cup...League Cup ..Premiership Title pinnacle....you know it I know it and your posts confirm that , di canio`s feast may have calmed your football hunger , but football famine is another story.....

It wasn't but it was fucking funny, I'm very glad to have been present.

Claiming all that because I've posted on here is a bit daft and no matter how many times you repeat it won't be true.

I'd happily swap that win for any of the things you mention, it was a great win but a trophy, of any kind including the league cup would be infinitely better.

If Newcastle win the derby you never shut up about it, we win the derby and you claim it's no big deal ........ you always have and you always will.

We always want to beat Newcastle and are happy when we do and pissed off when we don't, I'd never deny that.

If Newcastle win the derby you never shut up about it, we win the derby and you claim it's no big deal ........ you always have and you always will.

We always want to beat Newcastle and are happy when we do and pissed off when we don't, I'd never deny that.

You're comparing your own personal stand point with your own generalisation of a stereotypical Geordie.

There are gloating knob-heads on both sides, just as there are people who don't go overboard on both sides.

I discussed the derby game with a mackem lad at work like I would any other game. He said he wouldn't dream of rubbing it in as I never went over the top following the 5-1. (He did say he'd reserved the rubbing in for some Durham based armchair NUFC fans who never shut up about Sunderland).

You're comparing your own personal stand point with your own generalisation of a stereotypical Geordie.

There are gloating knob-heads on both sides, just as there are people who don't go overboard on both sides.

I discussed the derby game with a mackem lad at work like I would any other game. He said he wouldn't dream of rubbing it in as I never went over the top following the 5-1. (He did say he'd reserved the rubbing in for some Durham based armchair NUFC fans who never shut up about Sunderland).

That's quite a fair point but I'm not just generalising.

You're speaking from your personal experience and I from mine but, on a forum such as this, generalisations will happen. 'All Mackems are inbred scruffs' for example, which is the kind of thing regularly posted on here.

I'm not basing my opinion on the general perception of Newcastle fans because I'm not a TV watching dummy who never goes to matches and has opinions formed for me.

Besides, my comments are addressed to the gloating knob-heads and not to reasonable people such as yourself.

I've noticed you haven't called me a vagina or claimed I'm shagging my sister, like the brain dead on here, so your comments are responded to politely :lol:

But you are all inbred scruffs, you sister fucking vagina.

Your wit knows no start does it?

Interesting avatar by the way, do you remember when Newcastle social services tried to introduce helper monkeys for your benefit claimants?

There were problems with the fleas, constant screeching and disgusting hygiene ........... sadly the monkeys just couldn't stand it and they had to cancel the scheme :lol:

methinks your a secret closet mag....you seem to know a awful lot about the city....come on out yourself...you will be fine

I know a lot about Al Qaeda but it doesn't mean I used to knock about with Osama bin Laden and live in a cave.

He's still here then.

Nice of you to check out my profile though sad you've fuck all better to do with your life ........ 200 posts and 200 profile views, one idiot per post at this rate :lol:

Do you reckon that he understands the terms irony or hypocrisy?

Why do you insist on posting as if you're addressing other people ........ no one ever replies you knacker :lol:

Or do you believe you have a fan club? Shit, you do don't you :unsure2: Oh my God.