mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Insinuating that someone is sad and saying to anyone that they have nowt better to do than view a profile, when you have gone 'undercover' posting hundreds of messages on a rivals message board is golden! love it when u get mongs, who try to act intellectual when they are thick as mince. Still.creases me up the thought that he thinks hes some kind of hero on rtg when infact anyone over 14 is embarrassed by him.

• 3 weeks later...

BBC gave them pelters for sloping off early, but if I'm honest I can understand them fucking off before the "Lap of Honour"

BBC gave them pelters for sloping off early, but if I'm honest I can understand them fucking off before the "Lap of Honour"

BBC were giving them stick 10 minutes before the end though :D

BBC were giving them stick 10 minutes before the end though :D

Was it 10 minutes? When I was watching they went to whomever was at the ground who said the fans were streaming out, then the whistle went during his update, back to the studio for 30 seconds of Crooks flapping his gums as if he deserves our attention and not our contempt.

Was it 10 minutes? When I was watching they went to whomever was at the ground who said the fans were streaming out, then the whistle went during his update, back to the studio for 30 seconds of Crooks flapping his gums as if he deserves our attention and not our contempt.

Luke Edwards was tweeting photos of it too....the mackem ;)

I can't see many of our lot staying back next week.

I will - mainly for Colo though. (even though he's fucked us right over this year I don't think it was by design)

Luke Edwards was tweeting photos of it too....the mackem ;)

Has he? Can't see them. I see Caulkin's picture of a mostly empty stadium during the Lap of Honour, but nowt on Edwards' timeline.