mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

We've fallen for the mackem trap, they have a game/event that in no way involves us but they talk relentlessly about us in the build up, we then begin to have a laugh at their expense, then they turn round and say we're obsessed or something along those line.

We've fallen for the mackem trap, they have a game/event that in no way involves us but they talk relentlessly about us in the build up, we then begin to have a laugh at their expense, then they turn round and say we're obsessed or something along those line.

:)

You might as well have wrote " Fucking fuming the mackem bastards have got to Wembley and will be getting pissed having a jolly taking the piss out of us"

:)

You might as well have wrote " Fucking fuming the mackem bastards have got to Wembley and will be getting pissed having a jolly taking the piss out of us"

Dont flatter yourself you dozy twat.

I'm not denying I'd like to be there, never have, just don't see what we have to do with it. When we've been to FA cup finals and things over the years I've never paid any attention to your lot.

Also the cheesy chip thing isn't really taking the piss out of us is it? it's more just finally not getting riled up by it on your part.

:lol:

`Wembley hate brigade'. I don't hate Wembley. Of course we would all like to be looking forward to yet another Wembley trip but you are fooling no one with this makem shit about enjoying the day whatever happens.You know we will be watching and you know we will be enjoying the tonking that awaits you.On a final note,have you been putting away 3.9 pence a week since your last cup final appearance to pay for your £40 ticket.