mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I couldn't care less what other fans think of us.In fact,wheen i go to matcches home or away,and bump into opposition fans,i'm quite haappy to say hello,ask or answer a question ot two on how the travel went,then leave it at that.Makems do like a love-in with opposition fans and more so if the opposition fans have a dislike of us.Maybe our makem friend doesn't visit the rrg site.If not,a quick check will put him right on the envy,chip on the shoulder,and pure hatred felt towards us.And before he starts,NO,we are not the same.

:lol: Couldn't make it up. You're just as bad.

I might as well take this opportunity to inform you they were fighting amongst themselves both before the game and inside Wembley stadium

Is this a new thing? human beings (aye fuck off :) ) fighting with each other ?

Bit argey bargy with a couple people telling other people to sit down because of kids not being able to see. Nothing worth reporting though

Fantastic weekend for everyone involved

• 2 weeks later...

It's quality how they've all gone quiet since they won lost the League cup.

9-1 0-3 2-1!!1 ftm!1 All the way to the second tier lads and don't come back. :)

Are they not enjoying the scrap against relegation? I thought it made for an 'exciting' end to the season.

Only if you have a distinct likelihood of avoiding relegation in your favour, somewhere around Norwich-area (after yesterday) in the table. Lucky them.

They were bragging not so long ago that we had nowt to play for,which was correct,and they did have something to play for,which was also correct,so in the mind of those makems,they wouldn't change places with us.

They may not have changed places with us at that time, but I'd wager they would now.

So what's your point? That when they were in both cups, and when they had plenty of games in the league to get themselves out of the relegation, they wouldn't swap places with a team whose season was already over?

For fucks sake man :lol:

Howay's post and essembee's post are very similar and both apt. (And funny). One gets stick and the other doesn't. Can 'daddy's cock' give us an update on his exciting season so far?