mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 point from the last 6 games or something. The cup runs haven't done them any favours in the league by the looks of it.....if palace and wba put any sort of run together, they're royally screwed. WHU was a must win game imo, massive uphill struggle now :lol:

On Relegation...........

Can honestly say i'm not even bothered about this one, we've had our longest run in the premier league and achieved sweet fuck all of note, just hung around battling relegation every season, it's got to the point where you just think what's the point in being bothered about something that's not gonna achieve anything worthwhile.

Mirrors my life now I think about it.

:lol:

:lol: What a joke of a club, all the time they've spent in the Premiership and 2 7th place finishes is the best they've managed, no games in Europe (besides what 2 games against Ferencavoros yonks ago?). The mackem someone quoted is bang on, they belong down there and I really hope they just fucking stay down there this time.

'Give the job to Dyche'

:lol:

Aye, because he's going to jump at the chance to leave a club heading for the Premier League for a club going in the opposite direction.

They might well do, Gemm, then again possibly not. I'm just relieved our cowards wont have to capitulate against them for at least a season and they have stunk the PL out a bit lets be honest.