mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Relegations always inevitable when you sign top 4 rejects, players from relegated teams and nobodies from crap foreign leagues. They've done it year on year and haven't learnt their mistakes

hehe

Seems to ring a bell somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Reet, I need you lot to calm me down. Because at the moment I want this Mag at work to be a bloodied corpse next time I see him. But I'm sure you rational members of the SMB will be level headed and give me balanced, sound advice as to what I should do to the fucking twat.

He texts me on Wednesday night all this craic about "great result", "you'll stay up now", "I tellt yer you'd be fine", whilst I was working away (admittedly in Kettering). So I avoided the game and went to sleep early cos I had to be up early; I woke up at midnightish and saw these texts.......I thought "fucking hell we've won" so I checked and obviously was disappointed he'd texted all this whilst the game was still gannen on and City scored an inevitable late equaliser.
I then couldnt get back to sleep till 2am whilst I stewed in my own anger at:
a. why cant we play well vs Norwich, Palace, West Ham ffs
b. If we won we might have had half a shout, now its gone
c. That Mag twat only sent that text as an insurance policy against us winning. He does it all the time; always predicts SAFC to win so if we lose he takes the piss, if we win he sez "told you do". He pisses me right off.
What do I do?

Reet, I need you lot to calm me down. Because at the moment I want this Mag at work to be a bloodied corpse next time I see him. But I'm sure you rational members of the SMB will be level headed and give me balanced, sound advice as to what I should do to the fucking twat.

He texts me on Wednesday night all this craic about "great result", "you'll stay up now", "I tellt yer you'd be fine", whilst I was working away (admittedly in Kettering). So I avoided the game and went to sleep early cos I had to be up early; I woke up at midnightish and saw these texts.......I thought "fucking hell we've won" so I checked and obviously was disappointed he'd texted all this whilst the game was still gannen on and City scored an inevitable late equaliser.
I then couldnt get back to sleep till 2am whilst I stewed in my own anger at:
a. why cant we play well vs Norwich, Palace, West Ham ffs
b. If we won we might have had half a shout, now its gone
c. That Mag twat only sent that text as an insurance policy against us winning. He does it all the time; always predicts SAFC to win so if we lose he takes the piss, if we win he sez "told you do". He pisses me right off.
What do I do?

Fuck me, ultra paranoia has set in for the lad, his mag mate is damned no matter what he says.

Edited by TheMoog

Four cans of Fosters

Only 3 quid at grindon broadway Nisa

Has to be one of the best mini marts in the NE with prices like this, they are flying out the door
Also sell the echo which is a good indicator
Get down while you can
(500ml)

An idiot in Malta

Has the number plate NUFC what should I do to fuck him off

Chelsea v sunderland thread = 80 replies

Newcastle United team line up = 128 replies

Also.......

'A message to NUFC and their 'fickle' fans.'

'Will they sack Pardew then?'
'Phil Thompson - 'there's 55,000 in this ground but you wouldn't know it''
'Ameobi goal'
......threads.
:lol:

Chelsea v sunderland thread = 80 replies

Newcastle United team line up = 128 replies

Also.......

'A message to NUFC and their 'fickle' fans.'

'Will they sack Pardew then?'
'Phil Thompson - 'there's 55,000 in this ground but you wouldn't know it''
'Ameobi goal'
......threads.
:lol:

Its like you arent interested in mackems or there message boards, yet have a massive thread about mackems and there message boards.

It looks obvious you scour safc message boards and pretend you dont have any interest :)

Its like you arent interested in mackems or there message boards, yet have a massive thread about mackems and there message boards.

It looks obvious you scour safc message boards and pretend you dont have any interest :)

who pretends?

:)