mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

That's a pathetic comment to make tbh which just shows your sour grapes bottom of the barrel reach for comment when you are rattled.

#shameonyou

Its true though isn't it? Your club covered up a nonce

Your fans then took the piss out of the rape victim 'he shags who he want's'

If you don't like the truth then fuck off

No, that's not what happened but clearly you are obsessed with a now locked up nonce.

Let that sink in.

Hahaha :lol: :lol: That is what happened :lol: I'd rather be in the championship then cover up a nonce

Let that sink in

Who is 'they'?

Vast majority of Sunderland fans were appalled by the whole sordid ordeal and happy that Johnson was rightfully convicted.

The only people who seem obsessed with noncing now seem to be NUFC fans by using it as a desperate retort to have been sent down into the Championship by their bigger club rivals.

Every single Sunderland fan.

Who is 'they'?

Vast majority of Sunderland fans were appalled by the whole sordid ordeal and happy that Johnson was rightfully convicted.

The only people who seem obsessed with noncing now seem to be NUFC fans by using it as a desperate retort to have been sent down into the Championship by their bigger club rivals.

I think you might need to look on Adam Johnson appeal page set up by his sister, full of mackems defending him

Imagine giving a standing ovation to a guy coming back from a child sex charge though, I didn't expect to boo him but fuckinghell :lol:

Who is 'they'?

Do I think the vast majority were appalled? Yes.

Do I think the vast majority did nothing once they discovered their club had covered up what he did? Yes.

We have a rotten management but no-where close to yours. They knew what he had done very early on and stood in an appeal lying so he could play. They could left him suspended or on the bench with "an injury" but rather than take the moral stance, they took one of points and money. As fans, your club made the decision for you that allowing someone who groomed and under age girl was acceptable at your club.

You've all cheered that we're down and fair play to you for getting the points but how much effort have you put into making sure you, as a fan, aren't left in the same position by your club?

He means that the fans have let the club management get away scot-free. You were all so desperate to "put this behind us and move on" and avoid further embarrassment that you allowed, actually let's call it facilitated, the club covering up for a grooming nonce.

Byrne resigned out of nowhere. There was zero pressure brought to bear by the fans - you had been actively cheering for the nonce in question, with songs specifically about his crime.

You did nothing to bring about Byrne's resignation and you've done nothing since to register disapproval at the way the club handled it.

Can you clarify what on earth you mean by that?

I would be banging on the door of my club to make sure they'd put in place safe guards so if a player, or any other member of staff, was in position where they could groom children, the best practices where in force to reduce that. I'd want to see the likes of the NSPCC or Childs Hope in the build providing that consultancy and in a similar way you've blazed a trail by introducing boxes for kids with autism, I'd hope you'd do the same for child protection.

The decent mackems know their club's actions were utterly reprehensible. They know their management is morally bankrupt. This must hurt. But tbh people like phish demonstrate they are few and far between. The large majority are happy to support a nonce if it means getting one over us.

And as for us? We know our clubs board and owner are morally bankrupt. The vast majority want them out, but there's nothing we can do. As for relegation? Well, the atmosphere at SJP yesterday shows we have taken it brilliantly well. No one is bitter, we accept it and will move on. Without the shame of supporting a nonce eating at our insides.

Child protection is something all clubs should take seriously tbh.

Majority of SAFC fans were rightly appalled by Johnson and welcomed his conviction and Byrne's resignation.

Yes, the resignation of Byrne makes everything alright on mackem land. :lol:

Sorry, I had forgotten how classy you lot are.