mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Relatively speaking, man, c'mon.

No piss poor spelling, articulate, self deprecating and only a smidgen of good natured piss taking.

He's probably worshipped as a deity on Wearside.

Thanks for the compliments it's more than I get off the wife these days. And I don't live on wearside I live among you lot and have done for the past five year. Son was born in RVI. Probably live here for the rest of my life unless the gaffer wants to move. (the wife that is) not that I'm under the thumb or anything like that. (who am I kidding eh,course I fucking am) never mind.

So like most of the mackem football team you migrated to the superior city

I wouldn't class where I live now superior over the place I was brought up in anyway but I don't mind it. I live where I live my son goes to school here. Our lass wanted to live so she's closer to her mam.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/forget-what-alan-shearer-says-claims-about-newcastle-s-latest-messiah-rafa-benitez-are-a-myth-1-7920381

As much stick the Ronny rightly gets, can you imagine an actual newspaper putting something like this in? Even calling the ground the sports direct arena? Fucking small time non entity of a club/place/paper.

The lack of self-awareness is hilarious like. I know it's meant to be a wind-up but given the OTT fanfare surrounding the 'achievements' of Allardyce. In his 30 games he got them 3 places higher in the league (they were bottom iirc) and they accrued two more points than us in the same period. Given how fucking awful we were then perhaps they should wind it in a bit. No doubt in Steve Bruce Martin O'Neill Paolo Di Canio Gus Poyet Dick Advocaat Sam Allardyce they have the manager with which they can build on survival and kick on next season.

The lack of self-awareness is hilarious like. I know it's meant to be a wind-up but given the OTT fanfare surrounding the 'achievements' of Allardyce. In his 30 games he got them 3 places higher in the league (they were bottom iirc) and they accrued two more points than us in the same period. Given how fucking awful we were then perhaps they should wind it in a bit. No doubt in Steve Bruce Martin O'Neill Paolo Di Canio Gus Poyet Dick Advocaat Sam Allardyce they have the manager with which they can build on survival and kick on next season.

There's sufficient people on RTG predicting a top 8 finish for it not to be dismissed as the odd crackpot. The confidence they have in Allardyce is remarkable.

Benitez is to blame for our relegation, but Sam did the best he could with what he inherited and has done an incredible job in keeping them up.

I also enjoyed them arguing that sunderland were solely responsible for Newcastle's relegation.

Look,they're not like us.Remember Ellis Short wearing his FTM badge when meeting delegates from some Afican corporation ( Invest in Africa ).A few weeks ago the makem reporter for all things `makem' in the Sunday Sun used his column to convince us Watmore ,not Rashford,should be in the England squad for the Euro's.As has been proved on here recently,you just cannot discuss football with them ( or have a question and answer session ).They want us to employ Rafa because he is shite,yet they don't really,because they think he will bring us up at the first attempt.When they are above us in the league,they think they have a good team and we are shite.They honestly think they now have a good team and with 3 or 4 quality signings they are destined for a top 10 finish.This wonderful defence they have.4 goals conceded in their last 3 games.We conceded 1.Games won 9.Same as us.They conceded only 3 goals fewer than us and we had Janmaat and Krul in defence for a number of games.They give thousand's of free tickets away for every home game then brag they are the best supporters in the country.They are worried in case Hippo Heed becomes the new England manager if Woy shits the euro's.It will be interesting to see if they fill their flat pack stadium even once next season.They don't have the region's biggest and most successful team to help them fill it next season.Forever In Our Shadow,and they know it.Oh,and have you ever seen a makem in Milan

You're daft if you expect any sense or reasonable structured arguments from them. Years of inbreeding have taken the average IQ in Sunderland down to single digits. I'm surprised most of them can manage to say more than hodor.

Ratboy.

8 England caps given out by 3 managers and nowhere near scoring a goal .`Shearer wouldn't pass to him'.`Shearer didn't want him in the team'.You just cannot talk football with them.

When discussing trophies won,a makem mate of mine said ` FA Cup wins don't count.The FA Cup isn't a major trophy'.You just cannot talk football with them.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/forget-what-alan-shearer-says-claims-about-newcastle-s-latest-messiah-rafa-benitez-are-a-myth-1-7920381

As much stick the Ronny rightly gets, can you imagine an actual newspaper putting something like this in? Even calling the ground the sports direct arena? Fucking small time non entity of a club/place/paper.

I wonder if that article is in the printed version of the Echo. If it is, it's no wonder the print media is going down the pan. You expect a bit of bias but you also expect journalists to be able to come up with facts and not resort to name calling. I'd expect better from Ryder and he's a fucking joke.

You're daft if you expect any sense or reasonable structured arguments from them. Years of inbreeding have taken the average IQ in Sunderland down to single digits. I'm surprised most of them can manage to say more than hodor.

Honestly, on that site 1 in every 4 or 5 is a reasoned and reasonable answer, but most just want to say FTM or remind us all that Newcastle have been relegated.

Compare that to how custardslice was received here :lol:

It's like a really shit fanzine article. Sports Direct Arena. Ha ha. Jim Charver. Titter. Alan Shearer looks like a pall bearer with haemorrhoids. Chortle. Spewcastle. Snigger.

Honestly, I'm embarrassed for the city if they can produce a paper shitter than the Chronic.

Saw this article immediately following it:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/missing-sunderland-man-is-found-safe-and-well-1-7915367

Great stuff.

I love the first comment btw, saying "regarding the fairs cup win, that side was built around wyn Davies and and Pop Robson. If Peter Reid played long ball with Quinn and Phillips, this must have been longer ball!" comparing the tactics of a team from the late 1960's to their 1990's side doesn't put Reid's side in a good light :lol:.