mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Havent logged in for a week or 2 and guess what !!

Mackems and RTG are top of the agenda yest again. Its funny how people on here pretend not to care

Yest its the biggest thread with the most posts. :)

FTM

The Pardew thread has over twice the number of posts mind.

Also, I think some acknowledgement should be made of the fact that a decent number of the posts in this thread come from mackems :lol:

It's one thread that's years old man! Literally more than 50% of the threads on smb recently have been related to us.

The worst it's ever been though was when shearer missed his penalty against partisan in the CL qualifier. At one point, all but one thread on the smb front page was about us. :lol:

Some people say we're as obsessed as each other. Simple empirical evidence shows this isn't remotely true. I doubt there is a club anywhere in the world more unilaterally obsessed by their neighbours. Care to disagree ISDC?

Cannot decide what is worse. The full kit, the shin pads or the fact he's fucked a perfectly good England shirt that probably would've fetched a few quid.

Absolute mong :lol:

They've been tearing each other apart today over the few jeers for Townsend coming on.

Personally I would be disappointed if a rival coming onto the field of play for 10 mins in a warm up didn't get a pantomime jeer or two.

But on rtg they're disgusted with themselves.

They've been tearing each other apart today over the few jeers for Townsend coming on.

Personally I would be disappointed if a rival coming onto the field of play for 10 mins in a warm up didn't get a pantomime jeer or two.

But on rtg they're disgusted with themselves.

News to me.

Couldn't give a fuck who plays for England, don't know what the score was and don't want to know.

I'd imagine that most SAFC could not give a flying one that one of your lot was on our pitch. Possibly surprised that relegation fodder should ever get a game for the national team but apart from that, good luck to the lad. It'll be a while before he's back at the top table so let the lad have his day in the sun.

It'll be back to reality in a few months.

Legend.

Was never going to work at the Barcelona of the North because if they're not winning ten nowt at half time the knives are out.

At our club, where we're more patient, realistic football fans, he'll thrive.

Legend.

Was never going to work at the Barcelona of the North because if they're not winning ten nowt at half time the knives are out.

Ask Peter Reid that :lol:

Legend.

realistic = happy with scraping surviving relegation every year

if you are doing better than us you are happy, thats all it boils down to. the ambition.

Edited by 247