mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They've been in a 12 month cycle with managers for half a decade ffs

Patient! :lol:

This, astounding lack of awareness. Wasn't pardew the second longest reigning manager when HE elected to leave the club. Would the mackems have been more patient than us with a joke appointment like Carver? Or for that matter kinear etc? Fucking idiots, again.

This, astounding lack of awareness. Wasn't pardew the second longest reigning manager when HE elected to leave the club. Would the mackems have been more patient than us with a joke appointment like Carver? Or for that matter kinear etc? Fucking idiots, again.

Di Canio only got 13 games before they were chanting for him to be sacked

realistic = happy with scraping surviving relegation every year

if you are doing better than us you are happy, thats all it boils down to. the ambition.

You really believe this shite don't you.

The reason being it's all you have and all part of oiling the wheels of your self-importance - fooling nobody but yourselves.

In the absence of the belief that: "the Mackems live to see Newcastle fail", you're left with just another second division football club and that really doesn't match your perception of yourselves as the Barcelona of the North.

You're a joke, pal. An absolute shambles of a football club. Yes, there are people laughing at your expense, and not just on Wearside, but not because you're anything special; it's because your over-inflated opinion of yourselves is bordering on the ridiculous and no one likes a show off.

As I've said, it's entertaining to watch you go down and watch the latest Messiah roll into town, I mean, for fuck's sake: "The Messiah"; only you fucking idiots could come out with anything so ridiculous.

By thinking Sunderland fans live "to do better than Newcastle" you're simply repeating the self-serving illusion that is intended to give yourselves a sense of importance.

Mags going down. Funny? Aye fucking hilarious. But, hardly anything to write home about.

You really believe this shite don't you.

The reason being it's all you have and all part of oiling the wheels of your self-importance - fooling nobody but yourselves.

In the absence of the belief that: "the Mackems live to see Newcastle fail", you're left with just another second division football club and that really doesn't match your perception of yourselves as the Barcelona of the North.

You're a joke, pal. An absolute shambles of a football club. Yes, there are people laughing at your expense, and not just on Wearside, but not because you're anything special; it's because your over-inflated opinion of yourselves is bordering on the ridiculous and no one likes a show off.

As I've said, it's entertaining to watch you go down and watch the latest Messiah roll into town, I mean, for fuck's sake: "The Messiah"; only you fucking idiots could come out with anything so ridiculous.

By thinking Sunderland fans live "to do better than Newcastle" you're simply repeating the self-serving illusion that is intended to give yourselves a sense of importance.

Mags going down. Funny? Aye fucking hilarious. But, hardly anything to write home about.

'the messiah' was created by Sunderland fans for Bob Stokoe

The guy who relegated you to the third division you hypocritical bastard :lol:

No Newcastle fan has even called Rafa a 'messiah'

You're an absolute joke but you're too thick to understand

You've also perfectly lived up to the thought that all your lot would be happy with is doing better than NUFC, you finished fucking 17th and you're all delighted. We had a shite season last season and after brief happiness about staying up people were fuming about how shit the season was, that's not happened with your lot and it's all down to the fact we finished 18th if we had finished 16th you'd have all been going mental.

Like Ewerk said you're certainly going on alot about a topic that you're saying you aren't too fussed about, thought you were here to talk about "the old times" sad little mackem.

Edited by Howay

You've also perfectly lived up to the thought that all your lot would be happy with is doing better than NUFC, you finished fucking 17th and you're all delighted. We had a shite season last season and after brief happiness about staying up people were fuming about how shit the season was, that's not happened with your lot and it's all down to the fact we finished 18th if we had finished 16th you'd have all been going mental.

Like Ewerk said you're certainly going on alot about a topic that you're saying you aren't too fussed about, thought you were here to talk about "the old times" sad little mackem.

Ha! It is funny as fuck that the Barcelona of the North will be crossing swords with Burton, but it was only ever a nice little bonus. The crux of the matter is that we're delighted because we could not afford to go down and have another chance to build something.

Watching you lot like a pack of rabid dogs repeating the mantra: "the Mackems live to finish above Newcastle" is just about as funny as watching you go down. It's all you have left after wasting 80 odd million on a pack of chancers who were only ever in it for the money and ultimately took you down. Without us and believing you mean something to us, you have nothing to cling to. You're like scorned fucking women you idiots.

Ha! It is funny as fuck that the Barcelona of the North will be crossing swords with Burton, but it was only ever a nice little bonus. The crux of the matter is that we're delighted because we could not afford to go down and have another chance to build something.

Watching you lot like a pack of rabid dogs repeating the mantra: "the Mackems live to finish above Newcastle" is just about as funny as watching you go down. It's all you have left after wasting 80 odd million on a pack of chancers who were only ever in it for the money and ultimately took you down. Without us and believing you mean something to us, you have nothing to cling to. You're like scorned fucking women you idiots.

Just carry on proving my point, such a nice little bonus you spent the time to sign up here and have spent a good deal of time over this weekend on here. Absolutely thrilled at 17th with absolutely no sign at all that your lot will kick on from there :lol: :lol: . Look forward to your bitter reply that definitely wont be about how we're relegated or that you're happy your lot finished 17th because you're not all that arsed we went down...

Just carry on proving my point, such a nice little bonus you spent the time to sign up here and have spent a good deal of time over this weekend on here. Absolutely thrilled at 17th with absolutely no sign at all that your lot will kick on from there :lol: :lol: . Look forward to your bitter reply that definitely wont be about how we're relegated or that you're happy your lot finished 17th because you're not all that arsed we went down...

Absolutely no sign? One transfer window turned us into hard to beat. Looking good pal!

See you in a few year!

Absolutely no sign? One transfer window turned us into hard to beat. Looking good pal!

See you in a few year!

Hard to beat but you took until the second last game to secure safety :lol: Your lot are total shit man.

See you in a few year!

Alreet Reiver kidda. Pm me your paypal details and I'll send ower 50p for a fight.

The lack of self awareness is astounding :lol:

"I don't care about Newcastle United, please read my essay on Newcastle United"

Plus he's been deaf to a season of booing. I suppose you can gloss over that after reaching the lofty heights of 17th. Thick as fucking mince.

Now listen to me .I'm a bit busy at the moment to wipe the floor with you so continue to spend 24/7 on here and you can answer some questions for me in the next couple of days.Then you can fuck off with your tail between your legs like the last silly makem twat who tried to mess with me on here.