mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

He picked Rashford because he doesn't fancy Sturridge to stay fit.

We'll have to disagree on the Defoe thing.

As I say though, better for us as he gets a summer to concentrate on SAFC.

That bit we'll agree on, it's the same for us re: Townsend as it increases the likelihood he'll stay.

I agree he is taking Rashford over Sturridge because of injury concerns (well founded ones to be fair) I was meaning his reasoning for taking Rashford over Defoe. If England had a shot at winning the tournament I'd have taken Defoe as the 3rd/4th striker.

You're completely taking what he said to fit your agenda you fucking idiot

He never once said we were better than Stoke

He did say: "Stoke are nobodies".

So, if you're not better than them then the inference is that you're nobodies.

Tell you what, tip of the hat for your honesty - and the other poster's.

Finally we have an acknowledgement that you're nothing - just another second division club with not much to look forward to.

In your own words: "nobodies".

That bit we'll agree on, it's the same for us re: Townsend as it increases the likelihood he'll stay.

I agree he is taking Rashford over Sturridge because of injury concerns (well founded ones to be fair) I was meaning his reasoning for taking Rashford over Defoe. If England had a shot at winning the tournament I'd have taken Defoe as the 3rd/4th striker.

England has absolutely no chance whatsoever of winning that tournament.

He did say: "Stoke are nobodies".

So, if you're not better than them then the inference is that you're nobodies.

Tell you what, tip of the hat for your honesty - and the other poster's.

Finally we have an acknowledgement that you're nothing - just another second division club with not much to look forward to.

In your own words: "nobodies".

The arrogance man :lol: why are you spending your life on a mag forum to tell us that we are a nothing club and that you don't care about us?

The arrogance man :lol: why are you spending your life on a mag forum to tell us that we are a nothing club and that you don't care about us?

Firstly, I'm only repeating what your own posters are saying: apparently Stoke are nobodies, you don't think you're any better than them, which makes you nobodies. Not my words, I'm simply agreeing.

Secondly, only in your world, and you lot are prone to hyperbole (the Geordie Nation, the Messiah, King Kev and so on); would a few posts on a message board constitute 'life'.

Thirdly, I do care about you to an extent. You're our local rivals. But, as it stands hostilities have been suspended because we have bigger fish to fry.

Firstly, I'm only repeating what your own posters are saying: apparently Stoke are nobodies, you don't think you're any better than them, which makes you nobodies. Not my words, I'm simply agreeing.

Secondly, only in your world, and you lot are prone to hyperbole (the Geordie Nation, the Messiah, King Kev and so on); would a few posts on a message board constitute 'life'.

Thirdly, I do care about you to an extent. You're our local rivals. But, as it stands hostilities have been suspended because we have bigger fish to fry.

No Newcastle fan calls themselves part of the 'geordie nation' just because the chronicle posts it doesn't mean it represents Newcastle fans

'messiah' was created by Sunderland fans (the irony is incredible)

You talk shite and attempt to twist quotes

Aye, Jonny Come Latelys these mackems. Thick as fuck, bitter as fuck & they've no clue of their own history. (Or those of the Durham Miners).

Aye, Jonny Come Latelys these mackems. Thick as fuck, bitter as fuck & they've no clue of their own history. (Or those of the Durham Miners).

But they have experience of other minors, though.

I love this second division club jibe - obviously from cunts not alive in 87/88.

Not only was I alive I spent a lot of time following SAFC around the country that season.

On the other hand, it may have escaped your notice but this is not 1987. This is 2016 and as it stands SAFC are a top flight club, unlike our local rivals.

Why is it that nothing you lot post follows any sort of logic? I'm almost convinced you're all on some serious mind bending drugs, the only other possible option is that you're one person with multiple accounts and that person is posting from inside Broadmoor's wing for irretrievably brain damaged but harmless lunatics.

Having recently attended the unveiling of Sherburn's new banner & having listened to a speech by Ian Lavery on the history & future of The Durham Miners association It isn't a conservative one I'll tell you that.

I also visit an ex Durham miner in his 80s who's still

A member & im fairly sure he'd regard you as a know nothing idiot - like I do.

Having recently attended the unveiling of Sherburn's new banner & having listened to a speech by Ian Lavery on the history & future of The Durham Miners association It isn't a conservative one I'll tell you that.

I also visit an ex Durham miner in his 80s who's still

A member & im fairly sure he'd regard you as a know nothing idiot - like I do.

I didn't ask for Ian Lavery's opinion or that of an 80 year old.

I asked for your opinion.

Can you not speak for yourself?

I can speak for myself and I have. (See previous post. Sunderland are class traitors and by the sounds of it so are you)

The perpetual class war takes place everyday and if you're so thick you can't see that you're not worth talking to.

Newcastle United obsessed and thick as mince.

I can speak for myself and I have. (See previous post. Sunderland are class traitors and by the sounds of it so are you)

The perpetual class war takes place everyday and if you're so thick you can't see that you're not worth talking to.

Newcastle United obsessed and thick as mince.

Typical left-wing fool. Everyone is too stupid to see your reality. You must see the irony of your 'caring, sharing, equality' philosophy, well I say philosophy but on reflection I mean self-serving illusion; when actually you think everyone else is a pack of idiots who could never match your towering political intellect.

Problem is it is you and your political ilk who lost the argument.

Class war my back shute - every fucker is too busy watching Netflix and eating pizza to give a shite about your class war.

History has proven that the left is a pack of power mad lunatics who whenever they've had the opportunity to govern any country have lurched from mass murder, kidnap and holding an inordinate amount of files on people at one extreme; and at their very best have managed to achieve cronyism, waste and inefficiency.

The left has had their chance and they have not and never will deliver, because ultimately centralised power is not healthy.

"We're obsessed", coming from a guy spending an enormous amount of his time on our forum.

And it's not just him. Right now: "8 members, 39 guests". That's 39 mackems. There are heaps of them spending huge amounts of time reading our one and only thread about them, which accounts for god knows how many of the views and posts in this thread.

Yet, we're obsessed? Righto.

"We're obsessed", coming from a guy spending an enormous amount of his time on our forum.

And it's not just him. Right now: "8 members, 39 guests". That's 39 mackems. There are heaps of them spending huge amounts of time reading our one and only thread about them, which accounts for god knows how many of the views and posts in this thread.

Yet, we're obsessed? Righto.

As your own poster said, this thread has been running for years. That's years of investing your energy in us.

Personally, I don't think you are obsessed. I think you're tragic. Desperately, desperately kidding yourselves that we're nothing without you, even when it's pointed out that we're quite looking forward to the new season and seeing what the summer brings in terms of signings - whether or not you lot are here with us is no more than a source of amusement.

I think it appears to be obsession on your part because of your desperation to convince yourselves you have more importance than just another second division club languishing in the lower leagues, but my estimation is it's tragic rather than an obsession.

Typical left-wing fool. Everyone is too stupid to see your reality. You must see the irony of your 'caring, sharing, equality' philosophy, well I say philosophy but on reflection I mean self-serving illusion; when actually you think everyone else is a pack of idiots who could never match your towering political intellect.

Problem is it is you and your political ilk who lost the argument.

Class war my back shute - every fucker is too busy watching Netflix and eating pizza to give a shite about your class war.

History has proven that the left is a pack of power mad lunatics who whenever they've had the opportunity to govern any country have lurched from mass murder, kidnap and holding an inordinate amount of files on people at one extreme; and at their very best have managed to achieve cronyism, waste and inefficiency.

The left has had their chance and they have not and never will deliver, because ultimately centralised power is not healthy.

You're one of Sunderland's UKIP lads aren't you.

Jesus.

You're one of Sunderland's UKIP lads aren't you.

Jesus.

More nonsensical Geordie logic. "Not left-wing so must vote UKIP".

You can't really be that idiotic, surely?

And, I suppose it's a sign that you don't have anything worth talking about so take the default position of resorting to whatever it was that you just posted. Out of idle curiosity is there any fucking point to you posting on a message board?

Edited by CountyDurham

'obsession on your part because of your desperation to convince yourselves you have more importance than just another second division club languishing in the lower leagues,'

Are you this fucking stupid? No way you are older than 15, despite what you say

Who's actually said that we do have any more importance? No one on this forum. You are absolutely deluding yourself if you didn't think that mackems have a complete over the top of obsession of NUFC. We take the piss because you have bellends like you in your fanbase

I don't think there's a fanbase in english football that obsess over their neighbours as Sunderland do. You'll disagree though which makes it all the better

As your own poster said, this thread has been running for years. That's years of investing your energy in us.

You do realise that the length of time a thread has existed for is not suggestive of it being immensely important, right?

In fact, often it's the complete opposite, as when a thread here gets too big, a fresh one is started to avoid too much clutter. That your club's thread has been running on here for years is actually indicative of how little we care about you because everything we care to mention about you can be contained in one thread without any bother. Yet, over on rtg there threads about our players, threads about our managers, threads about our games. Here, though... just one thread.

Sometimes a moron shows up, like yourself, but, for the most part, this thread is just a place to store a sample recording of mackem stupidity.

Not sure what to make of the pathetic/obsessed/??? whatever else you said comparison. Words are interesting, but actions are more so. You're here, posting. I never post on rtg or any other mackem forum. In fact, I hardly post in this thread to discuss you lot, I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere to do it.

You would. And do.

That's pathetic.