mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

You do realise that the length of time a thread has existed for is not suggestive of it being immensely important, right?

In fact, often it's the complete opposite, as when a thread here gets too big, a fresh one is started to avoid too much clutter. That your club's thread has been running on here for years is actually indicative of how little we care about you because everything we care to mention about you can be contained in one thread without any bother. Yet, over on rtg there threads about our players, threads about our managers, threads about our games. Here, though... just one thread.

Sometimes a moron shows up, like yourself, but, for the most part, this thread is just a place to store a sample recording of mackem stupidity.

Not sure what to make of the pathetic/obsessed/??? whatever else you said comparison. Words are interesting, but actions are more so. You're here, posting. I never post on rtg or any other mackem forum. In fact, I hardly post in this thread to discuss you lot, I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere to do it.

You would. And do.

That's pathetic.

I only popped in to say it was good while it lasted and thanks for the memories.

Should have known that the Geordie lot couldn't take it in the spirit of old times and gentlemanly combat.

On the plus side, many of you appear to be at least semi-literate which has been mildly surprising and I tip my hat to the education system in that even on Tyneside the country is producing people who can string a couple of sentences together. Short on logic mind you, but steady improvement is commendable.

Kid? Fuck me, the gaffer has spoken.

None of your fucking business, dickhead.

Listen, Son. I am the fucking gaffer and you've got to deal with it or you can fuck off to your class traitor, paedophile board, set yourself away!

Who did you vote for Junior & why are you ashamed of it?

Ok this is just fucking stupid now. This twerp is either 15 years old or the saddest man alive. Either way he's worth none of anyone's time. ILDC at least can be charming in his delusions but from what I've seen of the arguments you're having with 'CountyDurham' he's ignoring all salient points and scattergunning the same shit he entered the thread with several days back.

I suggest we just let him and essemmbee fight to the death and otherwise totally ignore this thread.

CountyDurham, firstly, I won't see your response to this as you're on ignore so knock yourself out in ranting at me. Secondly, if you're prepared to come back on here when Sunderland next get relegated/we overtake you again and take some of the shit you've been throwing around back at you, then you'll have my respect. Given that you won't do that, I think we can all judge what an insecure fucking tit you are. Most of what you're throwing at us are projections not on behalf of all Sunderland fans, but on behalf of you. Which makes you a weapons grade fuckhead.

And on that sunny note, I'm going to give this topic a miss for a bit.

Listen, Son. I am the fucking gaffer and you've got to deal with it or you can fuck off to your class traitor, paedophile board, set yourself away!

Who did you vote for Junior & why are you ashamed of it?

I can't take anyone using the logic: "not left-wing so must have voted UKIP" seriously.

Take that as a lesson, sunshine. You want to engage someone in a political discussion? Then act like you have something to offer.

I can't take anyone using the logic: "not left-wing so must have voted UKIP" seriously.

Take that as a lesson, sunshine. You want to engage someone in a political discussion? Then act like you have something to offer.

Who did you vote for?

Don't worry Rayvin, the banhammer will soon crash.

Mods, ban this fool. He's a gibbering wreck who thinks he's in a class war and thinks he owns a 'banhammer'.

That's over and out from me.

See you in a few year.

In the meantime enjoy your stay in the lower regions courtesy of Sunderland.

I know it's a semi-decent jibe to call us a second division club and embrace the now but I was thinking it's ironic for Mackems especially to do this as they're big fans of the "big club due to history" argument which is actually something I agree with.

I have no qualms with calling Stoke, Watford and a few more nobodies and the idea that a snapshot of status in 2016 makes them bigger clubs than us, Villa, Forest and others is ridiculous.

The lack of self awareness is priceless :lol: I actually don't give a rats arse about them coming on here, lots of our lot would be doing the same if the situation was reversed, but coming on here screaming "YOUSE DONT MATTER TO ANYONE, LEAST OF ALL US, FTM!!" a fortnight after we went down is a bit too ironic to say the least :D

We could be in The Conference, with them in the Champions League and I would look down my nose at these tramps from a great height. They're not even a wart on our arse, they a rotten old dog shite lying beside us who Lawrie McMenemy did well to clean up for a good number of years. HORRENDOUS city. I was brought up a Christian so I should not be so direct about these downtrodden tramps, but how else can anyone justifiably describe them? They know this is how we feel and they know it is how they're perceived nationally. Poor cunts.

Cjh46YTWEAAXpiG.jpg

On the Adam Johnson point: perhaps the law is a concept with which you're struggling to get to grips.

In English law there are concepts such as: Habeas Corpus, Due Process, Innocent Until Proven Guilty, Trial by a Jury of Peers.

What all of this means is that until anyone is proven guilty he or she has a right to live a life as anyone else would.

I personally supported his right to live his life like anyone else until found guilty or otherwise in a court of law. Once found guilty then that was that.

Only in your malnourished brain could you turn this into: "Mackems supported a child abuser". You fucking fanny.

He wasn't found guilty of grooming or sexual activity with a child. He lied for months and then walked into court and at the 11th hour pleaded guilty to these charges. That is very different to what you're trying to defend him with. What is so wrong is that your club KNEW all of this and still played him, still encouraged the fans to support him, still allowed him to sign stuff for kids and still looked to make money from his merchandise.

Your club at the highest level know he had broken the law from day one. He didn't need to him to plead guilty or wait for his day in court; any legal council could sit with Marge and see that he had admitted to kissing a school child to the police and exchanged over 800 messages with her. That isn't speculation, those are facts acknowledged by everyone which would have allowed SAFC to have sacked him on the spot without any come back or risk of being sued due to bringing the company name into disrepute. Almost every HR contract in the UK has this clause and it was the one they eventually used.

They didn't. Your club chose to play him knowing what he did and you're still trying to defend that covering up sex crimes against minors is acceptable if they pervert wears red and white stripes.

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

They also chanted "he shags who he wants" that to me makes the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' defence they've got going look suspect as it seems they'd support him either way. That and as middleagecool said he had owned up to what he pleaded guilty too long before he pleaded guilty to it, the club fucking knew it and carried on playing him and the support backed him so much that even after he was found guilty they signed petitions etc. It's a non argument now.

I think the reason they actually stayed up - as well as us getting some awfully shit luck, is that Everton threw the game to get Martinez sacked.

Next year they'll be down without a doubt.

I only popped in to say it was good while it lasted and thanks for the memories.

Should have known that the Geordie lot couldn't take it in the spirit of old times and gentlemanly combat.

On the plus side, many of you appear to be at least semi-literate which has been mildly surprising and I tip my hat to the education system in that even on Tyneside the country is producing people who can string a couple of sentences together. Short on logic mind you, but steady improvement is commendable.

Relatively, tyneside is a depressed part of one of the most advanced nations on earth. Part of that equation is not great, clearly. However, tyneside is superior to Sunderland on every health, educational, and economic metric. How does that make you feel?

It brings us back to the real reason for our division, doesn't it? Everton and Liverpool, manu or manc, they all come from the same place so in the end it's just football rivalry. But us? No, that's different, we're different cities. And even when you're in a league above us (against historical norm in living memory), as Stevie says, we will always look down our noses at you, and this fucking kills you, admit it. After all, who wants to wake up in or work in Sunderland? :D

Nobody. It looks like Shane Meadows has given his art director £20m and a couple of bags of Coke. "Try and make it as rough as possible lads and what if everyone bought their clothes at..Joplins"