mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The mackems can't understand the very idea of being excited about the future because they exist in a never-ending cycle of shite.

If we'd stayed up I think we'd have been in the same cycle of shite. While being relegated sucks big hairy balls, the changes that have happened within the clubs structure in the off season has meant the rot which has plagued the club for almost a decade has start to be addressed. The injection of cash which was promised materialised, the squad has remained pretty much intact, the facilities improved and the transfer process so hated by each one of our former managers changed. That puts us in a much stronger place going forward as a team.

The honeymoon period down at the Wear however has been sharply ended with the realisation that all their clubs noise about a transfer budget and plans for a better season have stalled and they're in a slightly worse place than they were at the end of last season. Those sores aren't being helped that since the Everton game everyone North of East Bolden metro station has been upbeat and positive about being in the Championship because of the changes at the club and none of their predictions about Rafa leaving or players going en-mass has actually happened.

Supermac should retire gracefully. Only the Chronicle would pay the demented old twat to write stuff to be fair

Oh dear, someones a bit upset that fat Sam is fucking off :lol:

As long as he's pissing you lot off, I hope he carries on

Wasnt about Big Sam mate. It was about Super Mac prostituting himself to write what the Chronicle tell him to.

He didn't write that bollocks. You not noticed the Kron getting so desperate they're fishing for clicks off the Mackems yet?

Look out for it because its a growing trend. A lot of their articles end up on Rtg, they might get a few hundred clicks off some of the ones that arouse the most outrage / laughs.

No coincidence.

Wasnt about Big Sam mate. It was about Super Mac prostituting himself to write what the Chronicle tell him to.

He didn't write that bollocks. You not noticed the Kron getting so desperate they're fishing for clicks off the Mackems yet?

Look out for it because its a growing trend. A lot of their articles end up on Rtg, they might get a few hundred clicks off some of the ones that arouse the most outrage / laughs.

No coincidence.

Prostituting himself :lol: have a word with yourself. Mackems have flew two planes over sjp, released relegation shirts and even six in a row merchandise and put banners up on the Tyne bridge

If they can't take a bit of stick after all the shit they've given us then they should grow up

No coincidence.[/quote

You are cute? If I move, do you want chat?

No coincidence.

The Chronicle could afford gold plated toilets if they just printed an article quoting some of the myths from RTG every week. If it's clickbait for mackems and the mackems are daft enough to keep clicking it, doesn't the fault lie with them?

I really hope Moyes is going to be announced as their new manager only because some of them seem so emotionally invested in that outcome I don't think they'd be able to handle the rejection if he doesn't.

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

No coincidence.

If they just wanted their articles to appear on RTG / get attention from mackems they would be better served just writing stuff about Newcastle.

The Chronicle could afford gold plated toilets if they just printed an article quoting some of the myths from RTG every week. If it's clickbait for mackems and the mackems are daft enough to keep clicking it, doesn't the fault lie with them?

Strange like, what with you being an almost 24 hour a day presence on there. You know as well as I do you love it.

Strange like, what with you being an almost 24 hour a day presence on there. You know as well as I do you love it.

Love what? RTG? Nope, it's just busy, that's all. There's a few decent posters on there, but they often get drowned out by the others who're invariably called 5 in a row FTM, smellymags or the like. I do enjoy it when someone with a moniker similar to those calls me obsessed. :lol:

I can post the most innocuous sentence and there'll be a hoary host screaming into their keyboards "FUCK OFF MAG!! FTM" as if that will, in any way, make me less likely to post. :lol:

Talking to a Mackem at work today about who'll they'll get if Sam fucks off. He's in his mid forties. I said 'do you remember Mick Buxton?' and laughed waiting for him to smile, groan, laugh, whatever but was met with a blank expression. 'Who?' 'Mick Buxton' I said, 'he always wore a flat cap at your games, looked like he was walking his dog past roker park one day and they grabbed him off the street and gave him a job'. Still a complete blank look. 'It was in the early 90's, man! Around the time of Malcolm Crosby and Butcher. You'd have been in your twenties FFS!' Still clueless. 'Ah wasn't bothered then.' he said.

It's like me not having a clue who Ossie or Jim Smith was.

SAFC, founded in 1995.

(Source, 'Mackem at work') ;)

Talking to a Mackem at work today about who'll they'll get if Sam fucks off. He's in his mid forties. I said 'do you remember Mick Buxton?' and laughed waiting for him to smile, groan, laugh, whatever but was met with a blank expression. 'Who?' 'Mick Buxton' I said, 'he always wore a flat cap at your games, looked like he was walking his dog past roker park one day and they grabbed him off the street and gave him a job'. Still a complete blank look. 'It was in the early 90's, man! Around the time of Malcolm Crosby and Butcher. You'd have been in your twenties FFS!' Still clueless. 'Ah wasn't bothered then.' he said.

It's like me not having a clue who Ossie or Jim Smith was.

SAFC, founded in 1995.

(Source, 'Mackem at work') ;)

Love a mackem at work story :lol: