mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

A couple of Sunderland fans on holiday, both women, justified the AJ thing as "she was clearly up for it" and asked some kid that was with them if she'd date a footballer in return for a new car and when she said yes used that as a way to prove their argument.

They couldn't get past that he pleaded guilty or that SAFC knew what he's done as being anything to do with it... it was all down to the girl offering herself on a plate.

All. Fucking. Inbred.

:lol: :lol:

It's fucking unreal man, of course the lass would but that makes no odds on the fact it's a crime. Lasses tend to be attracted to older lads when they're young to start with let alone if he's a millionaire footballer, I'm sure there's plenty of 14 year olds that would love to shag Bieber but it doesn't mean the bloke can go round banging them all.

That, in a nutshell, sums up a huge section of their classy fans.

They used to do it with the derby matches in all, I remember 3 days after we burst them 4-1 at their place a mackem I knew kept acting like it was ancient news before shortly afterwards bringing up how they beat us 2-1 years before :lol:

Edited by Howay

The Kone situation is a difficult one. He's got the same

Agent as Fat Sam iirc so the agreement of a new contract likely had some sort of kickback to him and probably never went further than a chat between the pair of them

Now Sam's left the club I don't blame them for telling him to just get his head down and honour his 4 year contract. He's only played 6 months of good football in his career. That's probably also the reason they would snap Everton's hand off if they offered anywhere near £20mil. He's had the equivalent of Cisse's first half season with us

Good job all the mackem threads are located on this MEGA-thread then just to make this forum a bit slower

If only we were more like your RTG board, we could also have threads lusting after the children our club posted on it's social media then justifying it with "it's what AJ would want us to do".