mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

And was it Renton yesterday asking for a link to our match thread on RTG during the match?

I was pointing out, or trying to, that when we are playing badly or losing its not uncommon for the SMB to have fifty page threads on us, literally. When we are playing well and winning though (until the last 5 minutes anyway), particularly after their own shit result, it was noticeable there was no thread on us at all. Human nature I know but canny funny nonetheless.

Tbh both sets of fans are obsessed with each other, but the shear volume of threads on the smb about us is staggering and shows they have a proper inferiority complex. I wouldn't expect an OOTer to be bothered though. And essembee is hardly representative of this board is he?

Edited by Renton

I was pointing out, or trying to, that when we are playing badly or losing its not uncommon for the SMB to have fifty page threads on us, literally. When we are playing well and winning though (until the last 5 minutes anyway), particularly after their own shit result, it was noticeable there was no thread on us at all. Human nature I know but canny funny nonetheless.

Tbh both sets of fans are obsessed with each other, but the shear volume of threads on the smb about us is staggering and shows they have a proper inferiority complex. I wouldn't expect an OOTer to be bothered though. And essembee is hardly representative of this board is he?

200w.gif

Looking on an opposition message board though while your own team is on TV? We should be better than that.

In fairness, there's a difference between checking a rival message board and actually having regular threads on rival team's matches. I think we've actually got some way to go before we're as bad as Sunderland. Even Essembee doesn't start match threads for them.

In fairness, there's a difference between checking a rival message board and actually having regular threads on rival team's matches. I think we've actually got some way to go before we're as bad as Sunderland. Even Essembee doesn't start match threads for them.

Or maybe it's just that RTG is full of unemployed retards and pre-teen glue sniffers?

That's what's so great about RTG, it's probably by and large the utter worst sections of the Mackem fan base.

They're utter fucking scum on that forum, they are the mackems that stuck up for paedo Adam, they revel in rival players being injured and players they didn't like dying, they're utter hypocrites and obsessed to a ridiculous level with all things NUFC.

Edited by Howay

I'm back.

I see Kevin 'Hardman' Ball ,makem legend,the `hardman' who took them down on 2006/7 ,helped switch on the makem lights at the weekend.He's currently head of youth development at the sos.He's doing a canny job.The makem under 18s are bottom.Played 6,won 0,drawn 0,lost 6.Scored 3,conceded 19.Soon to be caretaker manager again.Fingers crossed.He's rock hard you know.

One of the few things that "banter" accounts consistently do well.

I'm enjoying the fact that if Allardyce leaves his England post, the FA will have fucked over the mackems season for nothing. :lol:

Where have you been, handsome?

World tour of England (Home to see the folks & then back to London), I am entirely hungover.

Randomly bumped into Meenzer and Cath in Newcastle before the Wolves cup game in Tilley's

What have I missed?

The mackems of course have a thread on our game:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-v-norwich.1280396/

It's a joy to go through actually - they start off belitting the guy who made the thread (who may be an NUFC fan actually?) and then start really enjoying themselves when it gets to 3-1, stating that the thread will go 'gerld', and then when we get to 4-3 they all start claiming a) we're really lucky, b ) they don't care about us anyway and c) they didn't even know we were playing

:lol:

I also checked out Norwich cos, y'know, schadenfraude. They're just pissed off. Understandably.

The bitterness on there is lush. 

They were elated we were getting beat too - probably the highlight of their season. (seriously)

:D

The absolute shite some of them talk about Newcastle fans, the club, etc. as well just to make them feel better about themselves. Beggars belief really.