mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

" Have you ever seen a mackem in Geosynchronous Orbit?

(Have you fuck!)

Have you ever seen a mackem in Geosynchronous Orbit?

( Have you fuck!)

" Have you ever seen a mackem, ever seen a mackem, ever seen s mackem in Geosynchronous Orbit?

( Have you fuck!)"

No rebuttal whatsoever? Aside from yet again trying to twist what I said about them being in a good mood despite me explaining it in extreme clarity in the other posts. Honestly man my explanation of it is fairly thorough, I even walked through why obnoxious behavior and being in a good mood are not mutually exclusive with a little example included for good measure.

You clearly were trying to wind me up by saying I was a mackem, why else would you say it? You were losing the discussion so you turned to trying to annoy and twist what the other person was saying, they are both classic methods used by people losing discussions.

My grammar is fine thanks, are you now trying to attack that? We both know that's a non-starter. In fact don't answer that this is my last post on this whole sorry mess.

Your grammar is a mess,as is your defence for the makem behaviour,and don't tell me not to answer your questions or else. x

What a complete and utter mug, or else what? There literally isn't a thing you can do to me.
Pack in commenting on peoples grammar for fuck sake, you have no ground whatsoever to stand on in that regard.

Go scream at people on the bus or whatever it is you usually do, you stupid little fucking mackem.

Oh aye and I have no intention of answering your weird Niall Quinn question, typical of you to know it's Niall Quinn's birthday, go ahead and give me an "or else" threat if you want you fucking bed wetter.

Edited by Howay

Who was it asked the other day if he's got a calendar with mackem-related events on (or words to that effect)? It was a joke but it would appear he has :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I'll bet a Tena he's not a bed wetter. :whistle:

545094428.g_600-w-st_g.jpg

:lol: He'd forget to put them on as whenever North East tonight reports on a story south of the river he gets himself into a complete strop before bed.

Who was it asked the other day if he's got a calendar with mackem-related events on (or words to that effect)? It was a joke but it would appear he has :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I can't remember who it was but it's spot on, he must love it when the new calendars are released as he gets to write in all his favorites "28th March 1970". He'll be buzzing for 2017 with all the Adam Johnson goings on, they'll be getting a sticker from pound land to emphasize importance.

What a fucking lunatic, when we give mackems grief for being obsessive we know at the back of our minds that there are equally obsessed NUFC fans and this bloke proves that beyond all reasonable doubt.

That's what his carer is for, man. :lol:

:lol: 

"Howwld on man Viv, I've gorra watch the news see if them makems have done owt the day"

NE tonight: "In other tragic news there has been a horrific car accident in Sunderland City centre, a drunk driver collided with a car carrying a family of four.... Michael aged 4 and lucy aged 7 have died both were said to be massive Sunderland fans"

"YOU SEE THAT VIV!!! If they didn't support drunk drivers.they fully deserve this.you know in 1972 the drunk driver crashed into a lamppost and then he turned around 35 years later and paid for the taxis home of everyone on a flight that got cancelled.they tore the plane to pieces before they got off and then the drink driver stole 5 of the mini vodka bottles and necked the lot before driving one of the taxis when they got back there was a parade for him.andnow hes crashed into that family."

Poor Viv would never get the Tena on the psychopath.