mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I thought we were meant to be the deluded ones. Why would Hughton want to swap Brighton for there?

:lol: He'd never ffs, they can't even say they have the money to offer him, they'd have to pay off Moyes and owe Brighton compensation on top of any wages that they'd have to offer him but meanwhile they're bringing in Joleon Lescott because they're fucked financially.

He's at a club where the fans will be idolizing him should he get them up, has a well knit squad playing good football, is on good terms with the owners and most likely is starting up preparations for transfer targets should they get promoted, why on Earth would he swap that for a club that is the complete and utter dumpster fire that is SAFC? I know their fans have shown a recent tendency to overrate what the PL means but come on man.

One of their lot is down after taking one to the pods. Physio on, the lot. The kid is almost crying. Full blooded clearance, he took it right on the bell end.

:lol:

Them losing and Swansea getting a win makes a brilliant day for them, I hope they're enjoying us playing Rotherham.

It looks quite tight down at the bottom of the table but I can't see Sunderland getting out of it, they look utterly hopeless.

I think their quiet transfer window has stripped what morale was left.

I had mackems messaging me about Brighton's win on Friday, they were a bit quieter yesterday.

They need a few years of intense struggle, personally I'd like to see them in administration during another trip to league 1 :)

They are having some shit luck for a change :lol:

Anichebe injured now and Djilibodji facing a 4 game ban

I don't think they ever accepted themselves as ever having good luck in the first place. I've got a mate who thinks it's all done on merit. 

Year after year of being fluky as owt. :lol: