mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Losing in front of a stadium full empty sun faded seats, story of their season right there :lol:

How the fuck have those seats degraded into that state? Also that strip is horrendous, matches the swirling carrier bags we'll see come autumn. Crowd sub 20k I reckon. 

Wife came in their and thought I was watching women's football cos of the seats, pink strips (from a distance) and general shitness of the play. 

Edited by Renton

16 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Looked like a penalty to me. Sunderland have been decent to be fair.

Aye, but we seen far more obvious not given last year on a regular basis. There's a pen to derby not given. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

That's a negative and right now they need two positives

I said that to a lass and she said that a positive x a positive is a negative and I looked like a right fucking idiot.

still don't know what's right. We don't see each other anymore

Thought they actually looked decent in the second half but they were pretty woeful at the back and you can see the better teams in the league picking them off. They didn't bring any subs on either so either he's not confident in the bench or they're all players who want to leave. Not sure they have the depth for a full season. Mind you, Martin wants shot with shit for missing that chance. Then Nugent went and bollocked up as soon as he came on. Sell the pair of them.

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Thought they actually looked decent in the second half but they were pretty woeful at the back and you can see the better teams in the league picking them off. They didn't bring any subs on either so either he's not confident in the bench or they're all players who want to leave. Not sure they have the depth for a full season. Mind you, Martin wants shot with shit for missing that chance. Then Nugent went and bollocked up as soon as he came on. Sell the pair of them.

they are piss poor and have no chance of promotion, no chance :D

The fact they seem to be creaming their shit stained kegs over an average performance in a score draw at home, in front of a half filled stadium against a poor Derby side that is the highlight :lol:

The depths to which they have sunk is pure comedy gerld.

17 hours ago, Tom said:

I said that to a lass and she said that a positive x a positive is a negative and I looked like a right fucking idiot.

still don't know what's right. We don't see each other anymore

A positive x a positive = a positive

A negative x a negative also = a positive

But a negative x a positive = a negative 

So she was wrong

2 hours ago, Alex said:

A positive x a positive = a positive

A negative x a negative also = a positive

But a negative x a positive = a negative 

So she was wrong

Ah man. I can't cope.

come back to me Helen 

On 2017-8-6 at 6:46 AM, essembeeofsunderland said:

The media are right on their case about their shit attendance and shit it was.

Don't worry.. you all had really good excuses ready:

• It was on TV
  • Lots of people are on holiday
  • You can't expect people to finish work and then get to the match on a weeknight
  • Nobody goes to a stadium to watch football on Fridays
  • They've cut back on free tickets so only the proper supporters will go (followed by how they have the greatest supporter base)
  • Once we've won a couple of games the stadium will be heaving

Source: Shit makem Facebook friends posted over the weekend about the attendance.