mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

8 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

There's a thread on rtg with someone "in the know" saying that mackems are going into administration, Rangers style ! 

Would it be better for them to enter administration or fail FFP?

They're certainly proving every point they made about us during last season that we were only winning because the league is so poor....

Didn't realize they had signed that utter fucking cunt Mcmanaman, he suits them down to the ground the fucking shite charver. 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Reading a Sheffield player had a bottle thrown off his napper? 

Plastic bottle apparently, i don't think it was thrown by any one more likely it was a big gust of wind swirling around with all the other rubbish in the well named stadium of shite:icon_lol:

One bottle thrown and found it's intended target,a Sheffield United player.Coins thrown and fighting amongst themselves.The good news is the chairman wasn't glassed,the manager wasn't given a beer shampoo and no report of their chairman being arrested for drink driving and no player spat on when leaving the ground with his family.

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Plastic bottle apparently, i don't think it was thrown by any one more likely it was a big gust of wind swirling around with all the other rubbish in the well named stadium of shite:icon_lol:

I hear the echo is including it as a 'shot on target' in the stats section to help the club out. :good:

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Was reading that they're yet to win at home in the league this year. And they just played newly promoted Sheffield at home...

they are a mess, i hate the twats and i laugh at RTG who have no feeling of the shite they are in :icon_lol:

i just burst out laughing :D

I see they've got an Ellis Short v Ashley thread on there, a lot of them saying they'd prefer Ashley as he backs his managers better. Isn't their net spend close to double ours over the last 5 seasons? 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I see they've got an Ellis Short v Ashley thread on there, a lot of them saying they'd prefer Ashley as he backs his managers better. Isn't their net spend close to double ours over the last 5 seasons? 

Roughly £70mil to our £55mil. You can probably add another £10mil to that with the amount of managers they've paid off though.

Blows their "stupid nufc fans hate Ashley and he keeps the club afloat" out of the water. Short has pumped nearly £100mil in over 5 years and they've ended up with a half empty stadium to go with their league 1 manager and squad :lol:

• Like 1

Apparently 5 threads about administration coming have been deleted in the past hour or so...

Are they really that fucked or is it just wishful thinking from me coupled with standard meltdown shit from them.

And if it does happen they get a 12 point deduction or something, right?

Edited by Rayvin