mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Some children are going to the stadium of light today to talk about racism according to Look North.

Not sure there's anything wrong with this one mind :lol:

The club trying to do something good in the community.

It's a really weird message board that they have.  In just about every thread someone will have a right go at another supporter for what they say.  No argument just basically fuck off you're a cunt.  Maybe it's because of the number of people who post on there they don't build up any sort of relationships so they don't bother having any real conversations.  Seems completely pointless to me.   

3 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

It's a really weird message board that they have.  In just about every thread someone will have a right go at another supporter for what they say.  No argument just basically fuck off you're a cunt.  Maybe it's because of the number of people who post on there they don't build up any sort of relationships so they don't bother having any real conversations.  Seems completely pointless to me.   

True actually, can't recall ever seeing a decent conversation on there. In fact, most passable conversations seem to have involved Quiff or Fish recently :lol:

That said, I think they'd be better compared with NO than TT. Is NO like that?

Edited by Rayvin

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That said, I think they'd be better compared with NO than TT.

I've always felt this but my brief flirtation with both I'd say NO is quite a bit better (though still dogshite).

I used to go on NO a bit a while ago and I never thought it was anything like that in terms of people getting called worse than shit.  But I did find that it was more difficult to get a decent conversation going and that the greater number of people on there was a disadvantage.  I suppose it feels a bit more like twitter.  Any news is on there much quicker but there's less depth to the conversation.  Of course the problem here is there can be long periods of nothing getting posted at all.  Friday afternoons seem particularly bad.  I assume most of you are lucky cunts who get to finish early.

My last "real" job (nearly 20 years ago at this point!) those couple of pints with lunch on a Friday would inevitably lead to not going back to the office.

Sometimes alcoholic directors are a bonus.

On 17 September 2017 at 9:25 PM, Tdansmith said:

magcatcherhutch must be the hardest lad/lass in the world.It doesn't sound like he/she was when he/she got a good kicking at the Central when he/she was a teenager..Where was he/she on 27/3/1970.

Rumours on RTG there's going to be a documentary about them. 

Which of course won't be mortifying for them and fucking hilarious for the rest of the world.

27 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It's amazing how much hatred a different coloured shirt a person wears, can create, isn't it?

A leather football and a football strip turns us into the very people we are striving not to be. :D

You already are

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

You already are

Your mammy must have smacked your bum something terrible. :D

I don't really want to take you on, for two reasons.

1: You will end up crying like a baby soon enough.

2. Ant will ban me again to help you people out.

I'm on a loser, aren't I. :razz: