mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Fish doing his 'realistic mag' pandering to them in their Shelvey thread again

I don't know how he can post anything apart from "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHH".

Pathetic, shut up mackem fish. 

Aye, I’ve no idea how he hacks it on there. They’re trying to make a massive deal of the Lascelles incident and acting like the FA should bury us for the tax thing, meanwhile their club is beyond a mess to the point that the captain scrapping with a player he was accusing of being lazy would be a massive positive and their club knowingly let a paedo play with no FA repercussion. But aye they definitely have the high ground because Ashley is accused of dodging some taxes ffs. They’re a complete bunch of nobs man. 

Edited by Howay

49 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye, I’ve no idea how he hacks it on there. They’re trying to make a massive deal of the Lascelles incident and acting like the FA should bury us for the tax thing, meanwhile their club is beyond a mess to the point that the captain scrapping with a player he was accusing of being lazy would be a massive positive and their club knowingly let a paedo play with no FA repercussion. But aye they definitely have the high ground because Ashley is accused of dodging some taxes ffs. They’re a complete bunch of nobs man. 

They do it because us being punished would be the highlight of their season; the same as wanting Rafa to walk or us being ungrateful towards Ashley.   Some of them don't care about their club now and are more focused on something bad happening to us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I don't know how he can post anything apart from "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHH".

Pathetic, shut up mackem fish. 

This I couldnt hack it trying to have serious conversations with those degenerates on there, I think I'll need to make a new account because mine gets banned now within 10 mins of me posting anything 

There's another thread whinging about Johnson's sentence - a female teacher who pleaded guilty to giving a 16 year old a bj got less time which is a disgrace apparently. 

45 minutes ago, 247 said:

This I couldnt hack it trying to have serious conversations with those degenerates on there, I think I'll need to make a new account because mine gets banned now within 10 mins of me posting anything 

I had an account on there about 10 years ago and within a day someone wanted to meet for a fight :lol: 

22 minutes ago, NJS said:

There's another thread whinging about Johnson's sentence - a female teacher who pleaded guilty to giving a 16 year old a bj got less time which is a disgrace apparently. 

I know it's an abuse of power but surely if the kid is 16 she shouldn't get any sentence?

I feel like there might be a few double bluffs on there.

DefinterlyaMag284 - "I think sunlan is brill and the best club in the north east. Rafa is gonna leave and ahl the mags are fat" 

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

I know it's an abuse of power but surely if the kid is 16 she shouldn't get any sentence?

I think it started when he was 15 - the bj was his 16th birthday present. 

41 minutes ago, NJS said:

I think it started when he was 15 - the bj was his 16th birthday present. 

It’s funny that they keep bringing it up like, it’s also ridiculous. What even is the argument? She got less time than Johnson so he should get less time? Okay, they are still both paedos and have went to jail for being that. Arguing over how long or how little they should get shouldn’t concern the fans of SAFC as it doesn’t vindicate them of supporting a nonce. 

How they have threads trying to claim moral high ground over us because of the Lascelles scrap and the tax issue but then at the same time have one that’s still trying to stick up for a bloke that used his position to groom a 15 year old child that he first met at a school event into performing sexual acts on him in his car, I’ll never understand. 

I hope some of these lads sticking up for him one day have daughters so they can really appreciate what that family must feel like having a 30 year old bloke prey on her (not that I’d wish for them to ever be in the position of that family just they might get some fucking perspective if they have a daughter). I’m not even taking a moral high ground here I just don’t understand how and why they continually stick up for the bloke. 

Edited by Howay

17 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: you're a weird little cunt aren't you? 

"Look at Fish being reasonable with people who support a different football club, bahahaha!"

Stand by everything I've said on there and on here. 

I'm sorry I haven't got MACKEM HATER 1981 tattooed on my bellend like yourself, but I guess maturity hits us at different ages?

18 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fish, there's loads to do on the internet, you know.

There is, and I do other things on it, but maybe what I enjoy doing is different to what you enjoy doing? I'm sure there's some stuff you get up to that would make my toes curl, difference is, I don't care? 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: the worry for you should be that you're being reasonable and yet they still all think you're a bell-end.

I don't worry. They're anonymous users of a message board. Just like the majority of you. The sum of all your influences on my life is lines of text on a screen. So I wouldn't worry about it.

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There is, and I do other things on it, but maybe what I enjoy doing is different to what you enjoy doing? I'm sure there's some stuff you get up to that would make my toes curl, difference is, I don't care? 

Not sure how you have the patience for it, mate. They can't be argued with.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not sure how you have the patience for it, mate. They can't be argued with.

Some of them can't, that's true. Reiver, Bear and all the wrong'uns in Gen Pop. But there's a few on there that you can disagree with, but have an actual conversation. Old Grumpy Man is excellent on finances too.