mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Absolutely horrific, classless, no shame whatsoever. And that's just the obesity and haircut. Disgusting mess of a 'man'. Imagine being sat next to the mess and not saying something when he pulled his strides down? *

* I think he might be male but has a bit of a lesbian look.

Wasn't there a mackem done for shitting on a grave? and one caught of video having a wee in the street then calling the lad with the camera a "black bastard"?

but, sure, one of us sparks out a horse and we're the classless ones...

8 hours ago, The Fish said:

but, sure, one of us sparks out a horse and we're the classless ones...

The horse ( Bud ) wasn't actually sparked out you know, I don't even think the horse got a bloody nose or even took a step backwards, i think Bud was just a wee bit disappointed as he thought the lunatic fan was offering him a carrot. 

3 hours ago, Howay said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/poo-gate-sunderland-fan-i-11638099.amp

The little scruff has come forward :lol: not sure how he can claim that he didn’t shite when he says he can’t remember any of it. Little fucking scruff either way. 

Can't remember having a shit but can remember exactly how much he drank and ate. He blatantly curled one out.

• Like 1