mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Whatever happens with us the fact is they’re heading right to League One, it’s utterly pathetic.

The way Moyes has West Ham playing shows how deluded they are in thinking he’s the cause of all their current woes (that is literally what they are saying), their squad is the problem, there are serious issues that many have alluded too (the secret footballer, Gus Poyet, etc) but the tramps ignore all that and pin it on Moyes for some bizarre reason and then call us deluded because we rate a manager that won the CL, and was coaching Real Madrid before he managed us. 

Honestly I’m bored as fuck of them, they’re completely deluded, irrational, utter fucking SHITHOLE dwelling little fucking charvas. We’d stuff them 4-1 at their hovel and two days later they’re starting “yeeez still goin on about that?”, but if we lose to them they go on about it for fucking years (“we always win 2-1”). What a boring fucking bunch they are. Sunderland is actually a place you couldn’t fucking pay me to live in and they try and argue it’s mint compared to Newcastle :lol: it’s just fucking not man, it’s not even me being bias, Sunderland is just a fucking tip. The centre is just all poundstretchers and bakeries that are just trampy versions of Greggs. 

I’ll be chuffed to bits when they fuck off to division three and I hope to fuck they stay there. 

And aye I have been on the drink, that’s about the only time I can get riled up enough to post this bollocks about them. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

Whatever happens with us the fact is they’re heading right to League One, it’s utterly pathetic.

The way Moyes has West Ham playing shows how deluded they are in thinking he’s the cause of all their current woes (that is literally what they are saying), their squad is the problem, there are serious issues that many have alluded too (the secret footballer, Gus Poyet, etc) but the tramps ignore all that and pin it on Moyes for some bizarre reason and then call us deluded because we rate a manager that won the CL, and was coaching Real Madrid before he managed us. 

Honestly I’m bored as fuck of them, they’re completely deluded, irrational, utter fucking SHITHOLE dwelling little fucking charvas. We’d stuff them 4-1 at their hovel and two days later they’re starting “yeeez still goin on about that?”, but if we lose to them they go on about it for fucking years (“we always win 2-1”). What a boring fucking bunch they are. Sunderland is actually a place you couldn’t fucking pay me to live in and they try and argue it’s mint compared to Newcastle :lol: it’s just fucking not man, it’s not even me being bias, Sunderland is just a fucking tip. The centre is just all poundstretchers and bakeries that are just trampy versions of Greggs. 

I’ll be chuffed to bits when they fuck off to division three and I hope to fuck they stay there. 

And aye I have been on the drink, that’s about the only time I can get riled up enough to post this bollocks about them. 

I know wor club isn't perfect and we still could go down this season, in fact we are one of the favourites.

I've toyed with the idea that our rivals could actually go down to the third level of English football.

Do i want them to go down ?  If they stay up we could actually play them again some sunny day so we can stop that 6 in a row shite.

Maybe we could get them in a cup ? 

Would i give up that potential win against the fuckers if it meant they would go down to the 3rd division ?

FUCKING DAMN STRAIGHT I WOULD :icon_lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Howay said:

Blind hatred and poison when it comes to NUFC even from the odd decent one. Said it before but the derby wins and the KK inspired take off fucking killed them and getting into the CL with Robson just rubbed extra salt in their wound. 

• Like 1

I'm a middle aged bloke, Sunderland have been utter shit in all but two years of my life, and even then they were just above average in reality. The derby is the only point of existence for them, absolutely no surprise the turd finally flushed when we weren't around and also fucking them now as well.

Fully agree, that middle aged bloke in a seemingly decent job that posted a derby goal by their lot against NUFC for no reason on a post about them losing the bid for city of culture sums them up. I’ll happily let them have the “6 in a row” craic for the next 50 years if it meant we never played them again as they battled the likes of Darlo. 

I worked on building sites from a young age so encountered them enough to realize that I’d rather us never have to play them. My mate didn’t really encounter many and was one of them “nah I want them in the same league for the derby” types, that was until his job was transferred to South Shields and he had to spend every day working with a load of mackems, within 3 months he was saying “I hope they just fuck off to the lower divisions so we never have to play the cunts”. They’re rabid, obsessive, little cunts, the fact they have multiple threads every week about Rafa shows it. 

On 10/12/2017 at 0:39 AM, Howay said:

I know a makem,not a mate,I don't have makem mates,who puts a link on Facebook every year on the anniversary of their greatest achievement,the 9 v 1 derby victory at SJP.Aye,the season we won the league.They'll always take a derby win over a trophy.A derby win with relegation over survival in fact.Dad Makem Bastards.

There were no subs back then, obviously. That same season they came 3rd but lost 8-1 to Blackburn in one game iirc. Not that any of the divvies who keep banging on about the 9-1 realise (or that we won the league). The 9-1 wasn’t even the worst defeat in the top flight that year. Leicester Fosse got beat 12-0 off Forest :lol: 

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

I once pointed out to a makem that we'd won more major domestic trophies than them.He said we hadn't because the FA Cup isn't a major trophy.

:D It was a bigger trophy than the league title the last time they won the league title.

58 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I once pointed out to a makem that we'd won more major domestic trophies than them.He said we hadn't because the FA Cup isn't a major trophy.

When they emphasise their six titles, its usually combined with ignorance of our four.

19 hours ago, Alex said:

:D It was a bigger trophy than the league title the last time they won the league title.

That's very interesting because my dad told me a long time ago that in his era,he's 90 years old,that winning the FA Cup was more prestigious than winning the league.Of course no makem would admit to being told the same by their father,not that many makems know who their father's are.Sad Makem Bastards.