mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Aye I saw that in all, they were making a ton of paedo jokes before the Boro match then 24 hours later saying they look forward to him getting out in 2019 so they can sign him again. 

One even said Johnson got a mackem top for xmas and they said “that’ll make the mags gutted” :lol: they genuinely think fans of other clubs give a fuck who people support like they do. I’m definitely not bothered which team a scummy little paedo supports. 

See they are in the process of selling James Vaughan to Wigan. They only had 2 senior strikers and both have left. 

They hope to replace them with 34year old Jon Walters and Chris Woods from Derby, who is probably a decent signing if they can pull it off. Although I’d imagine Derby want close to 8 figures for him 

Their hideous home shirt is being sold with a 75% discount* only a few months after launch. :lol:

I'm guessing sales of it weren't like the proverbial hot cakes. 

*Apparently you apply a code at the checkout although one of the mackems on RTG reckons he got one and nobody bothered with the code. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

Mackem: "eeah, ah hear yas are selling the currant hum shirt for 75% off?"

SAFC shop assistant: "aye. Dya want one, marra?"

Mackem: "ah think it's sewpa shit but for 75% off ah'll tak it, flower. It'll do the bairn for his 18th bufda."

SAFC shop assistant: "Ave ya got the discount code, marra?"

Mackem: "Ah fuck ah forgot it! Is it err, 'FTM73' or sommitt?"

SAFC shop assistant: "Fucking close enough, giz ya money, the warehouse is fucking rammed wiv em."

Mackem: "GERRIN! F T fucking M!"

• Haha 2