mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I live 20 mins away from Loftus Road. Decided to go yesterday. Was pissing myself laughing at, what they called craic, in the pubs before hand. “How much! EH!” Etc.

the usual boring shite “London is a shithole etc etc”

I’ve lived in London since 1988, it’s a fucking great city, it’s got shitty bits and it’s expensive. 

That said I’d rather live somewhere with shitty bits that’s expensive tan a complete shithole that’s cheap.

Lived in London for a few years, visited Sunderland for a few hours.  I only regret one of those things and it includes beating them 0-1.

Edited by adios

Aye, it’s that bitch tits that sings the songs about us in his kitchen while the other freaks try and hide from the camera behind their bottles. 

They have something like 37 wins in their last 190 matches, they should really pack in singing songs that call us shite tbh. 

Can you imagine waking up, in some council house, in fucking Sunderland and then having to face the reality of Accrington Stanley away on a rainy Tuesday night?

Their suicide rate would be over 80% without Newcastle not quite getting relegated.

:lol::lol: 

I genuinely hope they drop next season as well. It’s just brilliant after the way they went on last season, you’d have thought they would have been reserved knowing they were clearly going down but they just went completely the other way. 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: 

I genuinely hope they drop next season as well. It’s just brilliant after the way they went on last season, you’d have thought they would have been reserved knowing they were clearly going down but they just went completely the other way. 

I think deep down they knew normal service would resume so just made the most of it. Can't blame them tbh :lol: