mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

He was raising money for the Bradley Lowery foundation. He won the cross bar challenge & then nutmegged a steward.

Im amazed they didn't sign him up.

• Haha 2

I like the way they try to hang onto our coat tails with statements like "both clubs have excellent support considering", when the contrast between the two supporter groups is black and white. Imagine if they get relegated in an empty sos vs Burton man :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Another fucking desperate attempt to claim the moral high ground 

Something they will never ever have again as well, as they gave support and standing ovations to a paedophile. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

He was raising money for the Bradley Lowery foundation. He won the cross bar challenge & then nutmegged a steward.

Im amazed they didn't sign him up.

It wasn't even a steward, it was another crossbar challenger.

TBF a lot of the sparse crowd did cheer that bit. It must just be the internet sad mackems like dangermouse that didn't like it much. :icon_lol:

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Seen a tramp posting "6 in a row, Mags broken for life" on FB earlier :lol: Totally avoiding the fact his club could be broken for life :lol: Ridiculous.

He should’ve posted “6 in a row, clutching at straws”

18 hours ago, Howay said:

Something they will never ever have again as well, as they gave support and standing ovations to a paedophile. 

True, plus the obsession with it is fucking bizarre in any case.

• Like 1

Its hilarious how their minds work - they cant organise a protest/make banners/make a point as they watch their club literally die before their eyes (The ones who turn up anyway) because its to 'maggish' yet they could easily get together a fly over when we went down :lol::lol: 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 2

On 18/03/2018 at 13:30, Tdansmith said:

I like that some of them are saying we're desperate for anything over them and in years to come we'll be saying I was there when our fan took the piss out of them.  Unfortunately very few of them will be able to say the same judging by the photo's of the crowd.

14 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I like that some of them are saying we're desperate for anything over them and in years to come we'll be saying I was there when our fan took the piss out of them.  Unfortunately very few of them will be able to say the same judging by the photo's of the crowd.

I remember a young'un jumping on the pitch at Roker park before KO, using one of the spare balls lying about on the pitch then dribbling from the Roker end towards the fulwell end, our fans roaring him on. Anyway,  he made it to the other end of the pitch no bother and stuck it in the net to cheers off us and two fingered 'fuck offs' from them. Obviously it would never have happened according to any of our RTG friends reading this. :lol:

We’re about as much in their shadow as Everton are in Accrington Stanley’s. I feel that’s fair comparison seeing as us and the tramps will most likely be in the same leagues as those two next season. 

They can keep banging on about the 6 in a row but they have to realize the more they go on about it the more pathetic it makes them look. Will they still be saying that when they’re in League Two? When Carlisle beat them 2-0 in the league and finish above them? They’re nothing to us now and this is just the beginning of their very very bleak future, I couldn’t be happier about it. 

I can understand how it’s all consuming when theres nothing else to cling onto......but fuck me how utterly small time.  They’ll be right at home in League 1.

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They used to bang on about the 9-1 from 100 years ago until the rest of the football world picked up on it and ripped the piss out of them on Twitter and Facebook, man. They're beyond help

We won the league that season as well. 

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

We won the league that season as well. 

Aye. They lost 8-1 to Blackburn away in the same season (Sunderland that is). The 9-1 wasn't even the heaviest loss a team suffered either. They came 3rd and lost FIFTEEN league games the same year. But y'knaa 9-1 FTM MLF 6 in a row, marra, League One, Administration, etc.

Edited by Alex