mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I’ll be taking a keen interest in Notts County’s promotion push over the remaining weeks of the season.

The prospect of a 37 year old Shola scoring the winner at Stadio del Shitey is hilarious.

:spinwank:

Funniest thing for me is that I know a few mackems and I've said nothing about it unless they bring it up. That's where the real fume lies. 

I'll have a good laugh if they do go down mind :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Funniest thing for me is that I know a few mackems and I've said nothing about it unless they bring it up. That's where the real fume lies. 

I'll have a good laugh if they do go down mind :lol: 

You can only keep something this funny in for so long.

There’s a good chance they’ll be playing Burton at home when it’s confirmed :lol: just a shame it isn’t played at the Pirelli but I’ll take it anyway. 

Edited by Howay

I see our old favorite “‘maginpeace” is still on the SMB being a little bitch. Very softly suggested it would be poetic if Burton were the ones to cement it, got a bit of abuse from the mackems, then he said he meant no harm and finally lost any respect anyone could ever have for him by saying he can’t see Burton beating them anyway :lol::lol: honestly, if that kid isn’t a mackem he needs to seek help as his desperation for validation is worse than mackems trying to create one of their fan base links. 

• Haha 1

Had hoped a brace from Mitrovic would be enough to send them down, just like I’d hoped a brace from Dummett would send Pardew down.

Ah well, I’ll have to find another way to enjoy it.

This time last season we were top with 84pts, 20 more wins than they’ve managed, our most recent coming against... you guessed it, Burton Albion :lol:

Edited by The Fish

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Had hoped a brace from Mitrovic would be enough to send them down, just like I’d hoped a brace from Dummett would send Pardew down.

Ah well, I’ll have to find another way to enjoy it.

Why don't you go on rtg and rip the piss out of them ?

Just now, Tdansmith said:

Why don't you go on rtg and rip the piss out of them ?

Because it’s 20 past 11 and I’m not sober and have work in 8 hours