mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I’m very confused as to what point you’re attempting to make.

:lol: He’s like one of those wingers where they say the opposition doesn’t know what he’s going to do because he doesn’t even know 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I’m very confused as to what point you’re attempting to make.

That League One is shit. Sunderland are shit too, but I've no idea how they'll do so to say they're likely to get back up is premature.

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They are chasing Bolton now. I think anyone higher is safe. 

Bolton have Barnsley and Burton to play yet, whereas Sunderland have Fulham and Wolves.

Curtains

They’re effectively 3 wins behind safety with 6 games to go. They also have to play Fulham and Wolves as you say.

FUCKED

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

They’re effectively 3 wins behind safety with 6 games to go. They also have to play Fulham and Wolves as you say.

FUCKED

The only way sunland will stay up is if they play Newcastle six games in a row :icon_lol:

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: This is the bloke that sellotaped a bunch of pictures he’d printed off to his wall and sung shite songs about NUFC going down isn’t it? What a fucking nobber, no hope their mess of a club will see the PL again for a good decade imo. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

Good to see they are not obsessed. Cnut. Checked just now, we are 2nd on the menu.

B3C085D4-6BE9-45AD-8679-12DD9810178D.png

:lol: Was the top thread and 20 pages when I checked there. He’s confusing the fuck out of them tbh, he’s still shit and some would still take Fat Sam over him but now he’s having a season that should be expected with the squad we have. Funny that we were nailed on for the drop and had a championship squad at the start of the season, yet now we are where you’d expect us to be and he’s spent £100m so we should all thank Ashley. 

The target for us now should be finishing above that fat fraud Allardyce. I think it would break SAFC fans to watch Rafa Beneathus finish above one of the best managers ever who has a squad which had £200m spunked on it. 

I don’t think the next few months are going to be kind to their hearts. I imagine we'll be sitting two divisions above & i'd be very shocked if they don’t enter administration at some point. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don’t think the next few months are going to be kind to their hearts. I imagine we'll be sitting two divisions above & i'd be very shocked if they don’t enter administration at some point. 

The rumours about them going into administration have been going on for ages, I can't understand how a club with a billionaire owner can actually go into administration.

56 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

The rumours about them going into administration have been going on for ages, I can't understand how a club with a billionaire owner can actually go into administration.

It could happen because Short is businessman not a charity. Apparently they’re costing him a millions daily just to keep afloat, and they’re basically worth nothing. He’s trying to give them for a pound and no-one will have them.

• Thanks 1

Aye, he paid somewhere between £70m-£90m for them iirc, has probably plunged another hundred million or so into them and they still owe nearly £70m to a bank which has a high interest rate as it was initially a short term loan I think.

At this point short of someone buying SAFC off him (which as Kitman said isn’t happening) his only hope of getting anything back is them going into administration, I’ve heard it probably isn’t even his decision at this point and it’s depending on the external bank. Of course he could use his personal fortune, pay off the external debt and save them from any threat of administration but it’s highly unlikely he would do that. Honestly why should he as tbh he was sold down the river by Niall Quinn who spouted bollocks about the clubs potential, it’s fan base and draw etc, they’ve cost the bloke a fortune and I’m sure have given him a right headache for years. 

Edited by Howay
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: This is the bloke that sellotaped a bunch of pictures he’d printed off to his wall and sung shite songs about NUFC going down isn’t it? What a fucking nobber, no hope their mess of a club will see the PL again for a good decade imo. 

I've no idea what he's done before but I do know his Mam must've been at the shops* when he did that video of himself otherwise he wouldn't have been so loud. :good:

*Getting him some chicken nuggets for his tea to go with oven chips and beans. 

• Haha 2