mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Just saw on Sky Sports News that Sunderland are closing the cash turnstiles for their remaining two home games to stop Newcastle fans going to take the piss.

You’d surely think that a set of fans who paid a to fly a plane over St.James’ park (on a day we were humping Spurs 5-1 with 10 men), celebrating our narrow relegation, would be able to take a bit of piss taking over their impending drop to a division that will likely include Accrington Stanley and Fleetwood Town.

I've not heard of any Newcastle fans actually bothering their arse to attend a game there, wasn't it just a rumour on RTG?

To be fair you'd have to be a bit empty to want to, imo.

LT's article in the guardian said there were a thousand at the Gillingham game - a classic Mackem multiplier - there were a couple of hundred as far as I can remember from talking to people who were there (from both sides). 

5 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Just saw on Sky Sports News that Sunderland are closing the cash turnstiles for their remaining two home games to stop Newcastle fans going to take the piss.

I have a couple of friends who are Makams who had planned to go to the Wolves game as they believe the club is set to implode over the summer and it might be their last chance to watch SAFC.  They're pretty pissed with this since they can't get tickets. :D

Tell them to squeeze out a turd on their kitchen bench, put the radio commentary on, then stare at the turd as they listen. 

They’ll feel like they’re there. 

Especially if they give up and fuck off 45 minutes in. 

• Haha 4

Tbh they should welcome the money, the skint little tramps. 

As Billy said they’ve got some brass neck acting outraged about what’s likely a handful of Newcastle fans wanting to go and take the piss when they paid for a plane with a banner. The best part about that plane is as time goes by it looks more and more small time.

That plane rental probably cost a good percentage of their gate receipts this season. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leon said:

I have a couple of friends who are Makams who had planned to go to the Wolves game as they believe the club is set to implode over the summer and it might be their last chance to watch SAFC.  They're pretty pissed with this since they can't get tickets. :D

If they're that keen, can't they just appeal to mackem twitter?

They shouldn't use the #FTM hashtag though, that is the hashtag used by member of the trans community who're transitioning or have transitioned from Female To Male.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tell them to squeeze out a turd on their kitchen bench, put the radio commentary on, then stare at the turd as they listen. 

They’ll feel like they’re there. 

If no turd actually comes out they could just sit there with pants around their ankles, this will also make them feel like they're there.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

If they're that keen, can't they just appeal to mackem twitter?

They shouldn't use the #FTM hashtag though, that is the hashtag used by member of the trans community who're transitioning or have transitioned from Female To Male.

They're more pissed off that 'massive lad fans' like themselves can't just go to the ticket office and even though they don't have a ticket history between them it doesn't seem to trigger how ironic their claims of being lifelong supporters and inability to buy tickets is.

4 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Not sure if it has been posted yet but this thread https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/predictions-for-safc-nufc-boro-finishing-places-end-of-the-season.1383654/ is effing hilarious. In a proper funny way not a bad maths masquerading as humour way.

I love that there's still a lot of their lot that expected us to turn on Rafa as soon as anything went wrong.  It's fucking killing them that he's here.

It's just bizarre. I think it's because we both use long words and have a tendency to write longer posts than they like. Unfortunately for them I don't think a considered point can be put across in three words and a smiley.

It winds them up so much though, I'm baffled as to why they don't ignore me? Instead they swarm onto any thread I've posted something in, eager to tell me a) how they think I'm obsessed with Sunderland, 2) how I'm actually you and iii) how my posts are too long. 

a) I'm not

2) I'm not

iii) they are

:lol:

That Zig81 bloke is the worst of the lot, I swear he spends more time calling other people names than actually talking about Sunderland.  Off the top of my head he'll be; an overweight taxi driver, probably served in the military, voted Brexit to stop immigrants but definitely isn't a racist, thinks he's a hard man and that it matters, enjoys those football hooligan movies, hasn't got a problem with "poofters" but thinks it's unnatural... 

Y'know, a cunt.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think it's because we both use long words and have a tendency to write longer posts than they like.

You think?

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

You think?

I do, and settle in for an hour or so as I explain why that shows a lack of intelligence on their part.

No worries, I'll send you an audio file of me talking about it for you to listen to in the bath. I warn you though, I tend to ramble on and don't get to the point as quickly.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

It's just bizarre. I think it's because we both use long words and have a tendency to write longer posts than they like. Unfortunately for them I don't think a considered point can be put across in three words and a smiley.

It winds them up so much though, I'm baffled as to why they don't ignore me? Instead they swarm onto any thread I've posted something in, eager to tell me a) how they think I'm obsessed with Sunderland, 2) how I'm actually you and iii) how my posts are too long. 

a) I'm not

2) I'm not

iii) they are

:lol:

That Zig81 bloke is the worst of the lot, I swear he spends more time calling other people names than actually talking about Sunderland.  Off the top of my head he'll be; an overweight taxi driver, probably served in the military, voted Brexit to stop immigrants but definitely isn't a racist, thinks he's a hard man and that it matters, enjoys those football hooligan movies, hasn't got a problem with "poofters" but thinks it's unnatural... 

Y'know, a cunt.

zig81 is a fucking moron, but DrNo!   Is just as bad; 99% of his posts are anti NUFC.

He's another with a hatred of me because he got caught out by his email address of rokerlad@hotmail.com - he's a voyeur who likes watching dogging couples..... 

25 minutes ago, Gene_Clark said:

zig81 is a fucking moron, but DrNo!   Is just as bad; 99% of his posts are anti NUFC.

He's another with a hatred of me because he got caught out by his email address of rokerlad@hotmail.com - he's a voyeur who likes watching dogging couples..... 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

You post on the sunderland board rtg ? 

used to, years back but got banned under both names i had

not even registered now on account of their bizarre insistence on a non-webmail email.....