mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

51 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I’m not counting my chickens. 

I'm not either, it still feels like it's too good to be true. :lol: 

On a purely objective level I've thought they're going down for a long time but even when reconciled against their own shitness they can be lucky at the right times and that's the fear.

Rafa's mags ending the season comfortably coupled with the mackems going down to league one would be incredible. :spinwank: 

Let's get something straight about those sad makem bastards.Forget the bullshit they are coming out with regarding their probable relegation.They honestly do think they have a chance to survive,and they are correct,but they won't come out and say it.'We're down' .How will we do in the third tier'.All bollocks.They are shitting themselves about dropping another division.6iar (6 in a row) .2riar ( 2 relegation in a row ).smb.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Let's get something straight about those sad makem bastards.Forget the bullshit they are coming out with regarding their probable relegation.They honestly do think they have a chance to survive,and they are correct,but they won't come out and say it.'We're down' .How will we do in the third tier'.All bollocks.They are shitting themselves about dropping another division.6iar (6 in a row) .2riar ( 2 relegation in a row ).smb.

Well said,  i think.

Christ, I hope we sign these two young lads who are apparently decent. If they end up with 140 appearances for Fleetwood with 26 goals apiece, it'll be worth it for stealing two of the players that could make a difference next season, just to make them sit in the reserves.

And they can play Sunderland's first team in the Checkatrade Trophy hahaahahha

They really are the biggest set of needy, desperate to be liked group of supporters in England. They're the football club equivalent of the kid who always gets picked amongst the last at football and nobody really gives a fuck about even the ones who don't particularly mind them. 

15 hours ago, Alex said:

If we were in their shoes we’d be absolutely certain we were going down. 

Their shoes are clown shoes! Beginner level with an instruction manual and a red hue. Fuck the mackems.

14 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: they'd need to go unbeaten for the rest of the season the stay up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the table. They need to WIN every game, including Fulham who are unbeaten in 22 or something and who have a great chance of coming second. 

AND then they basically have to hope Barnsley, Birmingham, and Bolton (interestingly all Bs) massively fuck up and barely get a point out of the next 3 or 4 games. Less than 1% chance of this happening, they're down. :nufc:

1 minute ago, Alex said:

They’re about 1/50 to go down to put their chances into perspective 

I know but it's still hope rather than expectation for me. 

I can see all those other teams getting nowt more and they've beaten better teams than Fulham and wolves (Chelsea twice that I can think of) in the past so I'm still taking nowt for granted. 

Birmingham and Bolton have 3 and 4 games left and are desperately battling each other to stay out of the bottom three on the same points. It's only going to take ONE of those clubs to get a win in seven attempts to seal the deal for SAFC, (who those two clubs won't even be thinking about,) as I just cannot see Sunderland winning three in a row which is what they'd need if Brum/Bolton only won once. There's a chance for them but absolutely everything has to align. They're fucked.

They have nothing now. When we were struggling a bit it was 'Rafas shite' now they cant even convince each other of that deluded bollocks :lol:

It must hurt them so badly.. imagine if our roles were reversed it would literally be the highlight of their football lives and thats no exaggeration :lol:

• Like 1