mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, 247 said:

They have nothing now. When we were struggling a bit it was 'Rafas shite' now they cant even convince each other of that deluded bollocks :lol:

It must hurt them so badly.. imagine if our roles were reversed it would literally be the highlight of their football lives and thats no exaggeration :lol:

Calling us poocastle man, it’s as shite and as uninspired as their club.

They’ve no clue what to do now, last season we were shite, Rafa was shite, and the ‘lower leagues’ are a piece of piss. Then we got promoted and Rafa was still shite, he spent a fortune last year and the squad is Championship standard. Now our squad is the PL standard one he took over but he’s also spent £90m on so we are exactly where you’d expect it to be and he’s done nothing impressive :lol::lol: they’re also all fewmin that we didn’t turn on him when we had a brief spell in the bottom 3 as if he wasn’t foreign we’d have definitely turned on him. 

Not sure where they are on the ‘not bothered about the Maggie bastards’ scale but tbf they really shouldn’t be as the closest they’ll get to playing NUFC will be if their first team meets our U23 side in the Trotters Independent trading Co cup or whatever the fuck it is. I assume a team as wank as them would be knocked out of the League cup and FA cup a round or so before our lot even enter it. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Off they go, into the lower league yonder,

Will they get back, mmmm, must ponder.

:)      :)      :)      :)      :)

You're a poet and you know it.

On 4/14/2018 at 10:57, Tom said:

I'm not either, it still feels like it's too good to be true. :lol: 

On a purely objective level I've thought they're going down for a long time but even when reconciled against their own shitness they can be lucky at the right times and that's the fear.

Rafa's mags ending the season comfortably coupled with the mackems going down to league one would be incredible. :spinwank: 

:lol:   and there is a behind the scenes documentary on their season being released this summer by netflix.

I love the odd posts that are appearing about how 'Benitez has done a good job' and 'the Mags actually look a solid top flight team' like some huge penny has dropped and they've just realised all their pre season nonsense about them passing us on their way up has come back to slap them hard in the face. The forced humility especially is brilliant.

3 hours ago, rob032 said:

I love the odd posts that are appearing about how 'Benitez has done a good job' and 'the Mags actually look a solid top flight team' like some huge penny has dropped and they've just realised all their pre season nonsense about them passing us on their way up has come back to slap them hard in the face. The forced humility especially is brilliant.

Spot on.A possible safc-NUFC love-in to follow? ( Feyernoord,Wolves,Norwich,Millwall Everton love-ins already in place )

I'm hoping for some of the stars of that HTIC video. "Ay, burrif we wuh pulayun Burton and Rothrum everey weeyek weyed be beytin tham an all"

16 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Some clown on rtg is suggesting they play their football North of the border.

In Korea?

They're so desperate to be football friends. Mad how the fans they go into partnership with happen to share the EXACT same opinions on NUFC & NUFC fans as they do. The entire country does marra.