mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, adios said:

Aye but all 3 have been dogshite enough that I think 3 wins on the bounce might well be good enough (not that that's going to happen anyway).

Aye but two of the games are against Wolves and Fulham :lol: Not only are they getting beat in those, they're probably getting battered.

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Even in the throes of despair, when the need for introspection should trump everything else, they can't help but invent another Newcastle based conspiracy.

It’s probably a desperate need to feel relevant. I couldn’t name a single team in League 1....although I could name one for next season

12 hours ago, Tom said:

:lol: How small time is inventing a story to try and make your rivals look small time? You couldn’t make it up 

Apparently the photo of the tickets by the 'Muppet' Newcastle fan/s who copied them were accompanied by a stock photo of some teen wannabe hooligans that's been doing the rounds for a couple of years on the internet. SAFC on the absolute ball when some Mag news can take some some light off their probable ;) 2nd consecutive relegation to the third division.

That thread about them playing Man City and us against Hull in '91 has some classic stuff. Sunlun fans 'enhancing their reputation in Manchester'. Jesus Christ it's utterly laughable. Dunno what's more tragic, this delusion that everyone loves them, or how desperate they are for it to be true. At least half of Manchester will be laughing at them going down again after they cheered Utd losing the title. They'll probably get accused of 'being disrespectful' by County Durham's Real Sewpa Genuine Proper Salt Of The Earth Football Club FC.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rob032 said:

That thread about them playing Man City and us against Hull in '91 has some classic stuff. Sunlun fans 'enhancing their reputation in Manchester'. Jesus Christ it's utterly laughable. Dunno what's more tragic, this delusion that everyone loves them, or how desperate they are for it to be true. At least half of Manchester will be laughing at them going down again after they cheered Utd losing the title. They'll probably get accused of 'being disrespectful' by County Durham's Real Sewpa Genuine Proper Salt Of The Earth Football Club FC.

We had absolutely fuck all to play for against Hull and its true there was an air of celebration which I'm not ashamed of - I'm pretty sure there's no photos of grown men hugging each other and in tears a la SOS in 09.

That was also the infamous Man city multiplier match where they took about 20000 (in reality probably 8k).

• Like 1