mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, NJS said:

We had absolutely fuck all to play for against Hull and its true there was an air of celebration which I'm not ashamed of - I'm pretty sure there's no photos of grown men hugging each other and in tears a la SOS in 09.

That was also the infamous Man city multiplier match where they took about 20000 (in reality probably 8k).

It went up 1K every time they went back to the metro radio reporter. :lol:

:good:

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Christ, just had a look at that thread and they are still banging on about being more classy fans. :jesuswept:

:lol: I noticed that as well, the “you just don’t get it” “aye marra, they don’t get it as they have no class” yous gave vocal backing to a fucking nonce. 

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not one makem dares come on here and face me,not fuckin one,yet they secretly view my posts.Come on makems.We took the Fulwellend 27th March 1970.

How do you know this...

6 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not one makem dares come on here and face me,not fuckin one,yet they secretly view my posts.Come on makems.We took the Fulwellend 27th March 1970.

tenor.gif?itemid=10245867

57 minutes ago, Tom said:

Can this pack of doyles get relegated today or what?

If Bolton and Birmingham better their result they're down but they're at home to Burton and Bolton are home to Wolves so I'd get stocked up for next week tbh. (Brum play Sheff Utd at St Andrews).

Saying that, if Barnsley better their result as well it might only take two out of the three sides, (Barnsley, Bolton and Birmingham), having to better their result to do it. Barnsley two points behind the others but with a game in hand. They play Leeds at Elland road today. Anyway, it's not happening this weekend.