mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Aye they're done now like, not getting out of that. Getting put down by Burton is just perfect after all the "Enjoy Burton" shite when we went down. Enjoy League One you dickheads :lol: 

They are LITERALLY down. Mathematically gone, 100% 

RELEGATED TODAY 

Relegated by Darren Bent who got given absolute pelters as soon as he come on who now plays for the team that they used to beat us with. How's that for instant karma, you scruffy fucking arseholes? Enjoy League One, a division we've never been in. Enjoy watching pub footballers scrap for draws against Oldham in an empty stadium and enjoy your first team playing our reserves, in a competition that nobody at our club will give a jumping fuck about. These last two seasons have been perfect payback for aiding and abetting nonces, stoking a footballing culture of pissheads, hooligans and mercenaries and the collective hubris of a fanbase who couldn't see the forest for the trees. Maybe being two leagues below us might make them realise how fucking little the derby means when your only chance of sniffing the top flight is an away draw to Vicarage Road in the FA Cup. Good riddance.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'll be honest, the odd piss take aside, I like all the north east teams do well. It's not good for the region......

mHM3DMk.gif

Edited by Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Relegated by Darren Bent who got given absolute pelters as soon as he come on who now plays for the team that they used to beat us with. How's that for instant karma, you scruffy fucking arseholes? Enjoy League One, a division we've never been in. Enjoy watching pub footballers scrap for draws against Oldham in an empty stadium and enjoy your first team playing our reserves, in a competition that nobody at our club will give a jumping fuck about. These last two seasons have been perfect payback for aiding and abetting nonces, stoking a footballing culture of pissheads, hooligans and mercenaries and the collective hubris of a fanbase who couldn't see the forest for the trees. Maybe being two leagues below us might make them realise how fucking little the derby means when your only chance of sniffing the top flight is an away draw to Vicarage Road in the FA Cup. Good riddance.

Great post. May I add, just like 1988, I look forward to them playing in the FA cup 1st round. :good:

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

They are LITERALLY down. Mathematically gone, 100% 

RELEGATED TODAY 

Aye, hadn't realised they are actually down. Fucking get in :lol:

stone-cold-steveweisers-o.gif?5e29d3

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

INJECT THIS INTO MY FUCKING VEINS 

:lol: :lol:  Can't decide which of these is my favourite reaction.

This is absolutely fucking mint. Turah you fucking huckles. 

Done by Burton as well haha, after all the “enjoy Burton” and “oh I don’t watch the lower leagues” shite last season they were relegated by Burton and are ACTUALLY a lower league side. 

Picked up my new pet dog as well, so a belter of a day for me!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mackems arguing over whether they're officially down or not over on RTG. :lol:  

Maths clearly hasn't quite made it there yet.

• Like 1

I’ll let them in on something, even if they weren’t mathematically down they’re not going to beat Wolves and Fulham if they get turned over by Burton Albion at home. Away to fuck with them.