mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

39 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Wasn't going to watch it to the end but glad I did for the touching Bowie tribute. I notice the fucking knacker blames every cunt apart from the fans who are almost as much to blame as the clowns running the club these last few years pandering to the mag obsessed, spinning eyed, fucking simpletons like the dipshit making this video. Eat it up you dopey Mackem bastard. :ok:

:D The mad stares before he launched in to song is quality. 

Also your last line :spit:

I'm just gutted I can't enjoy any of this because of 6 in a row FTM. That entirely arbitrary achievement by the mackems has broken me. :(

:spit:

:nufc:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-in-pub.1427780/

'Mags in a pub'

Dear Christ. Only read the first page and that's enough. Supposedly overhears a mag saying he's put a bet on us to beat Everton and our next game and that equates to us going to win every game from now on plus we love Ashley now. :lol: Other mackems also chipping in about how Ashley is the bees knees now whilst others accusing the eavesdropper of being a Mag or calling him out for not going in 'windmilling' the mags. They are beyond help, now. :lol:

• Haha 1

They always jump to the “we’d chin them” craic now, can’t say it’s a surprise as it’s yet another completely untestable metric since ‘classy’ is now out due to, you know, them giving a kiddie fiddler support. 

I saw it in all of the “we’re paranoid the Maggie’s are going to be at the Wolves match” threads, as they all started with a “aye we’d just kick their heads in”, as if they’re a fan base of Connor McGregors :lol:     

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, beatty said:

Dummett knows.

Capture.PNG

Already a 3 page thread about this on RTG :lol: he’s a faux Geordie who is trying to curry favour with the masses apparently, Paul Dummett that was born in Newcastle and come through the NUFC academy is a faux Geordie :lol: they really are a desperate bunch. 

They also all call him shite, despite the fact he’d be the best defender they’d have on their books if he played for them. They really need to wake up to where their club are at if they think they can call a Premeeeyah leeeygue player shite. They’ll be lucky if a player of his level plays for them in the next 3 years at the very least :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2