mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

37 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He looked ok last night but he's usually dodgy,and I told you so when Everton signed him but you wouldn't have it !!!

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve expressed an opinion on him on this board given id never seen him play 90 minutes prior to last night.

Martin Bain minutes ago on Total Sport.

'We sold Mannone for £2m so Grayson could bring in 8 or 9 players'

How skint were they last summer and how skint now ?????

Watching them struggle to shift their big earners this summer,watching them trying to sign shite players and watching them signing absolute shite players will be hilarious.The gift that keeps giving.

41 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve expressed an opinion on him on this board given id never seen him play 90 minutes prior to last night.

Sorry,I shouldn't have worded it like I did.I was addressing all the posters who disagreed with my description of Pickford at the time of him signing for Everton.x

9 minutes ago, adios said:

You're going to have to be a little more specific.

i've reported several posts that seem to be intent on naming people.

not bothered about myself but i do know the safety of those lads who were at the Burton game is in jeopardy; think we should all be aware of this & exercise restraint

15 minutes ago, Ant said:

no you didn't you reported J69 for commenting on the link to your blog, you reported alex for laughing at it i'm guessing, and you reported me for power abuse

i've reviewed your reports, i've decided they're nonsense, and i've given myself a job well done badge.

your moral compass is defective

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sunderland takeover: Adam Pearson consortium ends interest http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43881315

Hoof, right in the bollocks :D

Who’d have thought having reportedly the 3rd highest net debt in Europe (beating PSG apparently) in League One would be offputting?

fwiw I’m hearing many football pundit types say they can see them being in the top 3-4 strongest sides in League One next season. I know I’m a biased cunt against this lot but I have no idea how people can say that sort of thing, they’ve won about 11 out of their last 84 and came rock bottom two years in a row. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say this lot haven’t hit their level yet, while it may not be a third relegation (although I’d say so, if just to wind the tramps up) I absolutely don’t see them as being one of the strongest sides in the division next year. 

Also, this isn’t getting old is it :lol: this is fucking class. Latching onto the win of a former youth goalie who couldn’t have got away quicker, why do they even bother man? They can’t take the piss about us losing away to Everton as they just got burst at home to Burton Albion. It’s like a Carlisle fan trying to take the piss, so pipe down you lower league tramps. 

Edited by Howay

7 hours ago, Gene_Clark said:

not bothered about myself but i do know the safety of those lads who were at the Burton game is in jeopardy; think we should all be aware of this & exercise restraint

Restraint similar to which you showed by dedicating an entire paragraph to some random mackem bloke in your blog, you mean?

The mackem contradictions get quicker and quicker. They went mental for Pickford on Monday but I reckon Mitrovic will do something funnier on Friday.

"Obsessed Marra"

9 hours ago, Ant said:

no you didn't you reported J69 for commenting on the link to your blog, you reported alex for laughing at it i'm guessing, and you reported me for power abuse

i've reviewed your reports, i've decided they're nonsense, and i've given myself a job well done badge.

What happened to member confidentiality? :lol:

10 hours ago, Gene_Clark said:

Well said.It seems 6 makems when to one of the lads place of work yesterday.He's been named on rtg.Classy messageboard,classy mods.

9 hours ago, Ant said:

Anyone who uses the report function other than in jest should get an automatic ban 

10 hours ago, Ant said:

:lol: How on earth did he think that wasn't going to be immediately corrected, odd is right.

11 hours ago, Ant said:

:lol:

Savage.

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

What happened to member confidentiality? :lol:

We chatted about in the secret forum and decided to breach it on this occasion

http://www.football365.com/news/f365-says-on-sunderland-where-no-magic-exists

One of the comments :lol:

Like a chod with too much fat, S*nderland have been a difficult turd to flush. Each season, the premier league pulled the handle, and this bunch of man utd rejects swirled, bobbed and then reappeared with sweetcorn eyes and tomato skin hair, continuing to stink out the place with their dreadful dreadful football. If any club deserves to get relegated, and relegated again, and again, it's this team of perpetual failures; whether it be breaking records for least points scored, deplorable football, appalling support of paedophiles, fascists and closet racists, or just generally being twats. Good riddance and I hope they finally sink down the leagues.

• Haha 1