mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:D

2 hours ago, adios said:

Has it been pointed out yet that this thread was started on the anniversary of the TAKING OF THE FULWELL!

essemmbee has it so I can't look at the thread without seeing it, you twat. :lol:  

9 hours ago, strawb said:

Is this performance art?

I think you might be on to something ;)

9 hours ago, adios said:

I've long considered essemmbee to be our resident genius.

Agreed..... not sure about this 27-3-1970 thing mind. Think he may have misstyped his phone number there.

Its a hugely significant date for him but i'll be damned if i remember why. Im going to guess it's a record low attendance. 

Essembee, can you remind us?

Edited by Rayvin

55 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Took the bastard.

Are you not confusing the violence outside of Roker Park in 1970 with when we actually did invade the Fulwell end in 1985. And I mean we in the literal sense because I was there in 1985.

21 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Are you not confusing the violence outside of Roker Park in 1970 with when we actually did invade the Fulwell end in 1985. And I mean we in the literal sense because I was there in 1985.

Is that you in your profile photo? If it is you looked much better with a tache.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

No I'm not.I attended both games.No scampering to get out the Fulwell in 1970.Took the bastard good and proper.Not often discussed on rtg,and when it is,nowt but shite spoken.Like I keep saying,took the bastard,not in being in the bastard,TOOK THE BASTARD.

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

No I'm not.I attended both games.No scampering to get out the Fulwell in 1970.Took the bastard good and proper.Not often discussed on rtg,and when it is,nowt but shite spoken.Like I keep saying,took the bastard,not in being in the bastard,TOOK THE BASTARD.

I think you're lying but never mind.