mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

31 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How long do we reckon before The Dong goes from their new(est) Messiah to getting his car windows smashed every match day? 

Also, once he realises what a fucking mess the place is, is there anything to stop him winding the business up and selling off the assets for whatever he can get? :D

He takes the bus to matches to save on fuel money.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Had a look on there and there just has to be a load of Newcastle fans on there taking the piss because the only other conclusion is there is a fair few who are borderline unhinged. WTF is the 'I'm in the mood to chat with some Mags' thread about? :lol:

Anyway, when they call the Sunderland Echo a 'mag rag' you know the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum. 

P.S. Looking forward to seeing a t shirt or an avatar with Marlon Brando/Godfather photoshopped with 'the Don'. Even funnier when they realise they've got fucking Boycie as an owner rather than an international cabal of MLFs with more money than sense. :lol:

There’s a thread about gigs at SJP, one of the throbbers came out with …

Wait until The Don gets his feet under the table, the concerts will be back. 

He could reunite the 4 Beatles that bloke, a tell ya!

:D

• Haha 1

Give it a year and you'll have that daft cunt on YouTube, mad mackem or whatever he's called sipping a beer before furiously singing/shouting a Bowie remix of starman.....

'There's a CONMAN

At the stadium of light

He said he'd come to save us

But he's full of fucking shite

There's a CONMAN

He's worse than Elis Short

He's told us not to blow it

Cos he knows it not worthwhile

He told me

Let the mackems lose it

Let the mackems lose it

Let all the magpies boogie!'

• Haha 3

So this Donald lad is the majority investor apparently :lol:

Hes taken a gamble alright, and its not the 'Should I eat this chicken because its 1 day out of date' type of gamble.. its a bit more like a 'Shall I jump into this piranha tank with my knob hanging out of my wet suit' type of gamble.. best of luck to him (The fucking idiot) :lol::lol:

Edited by 247
  • Haha 1

Fuck all I suspect. He’s just got to pay for their massive losses each month. If he can get shot of their bigger earners he might be ok. But I suspect they could end up supplementing some of their wages to get rid of them. If it doesn’t start well for them and they aren’t selling tickets he’s going to have problems covering what they’re losing. Even with reduced wages I imagine their monthly payroll dwarfs every other club in that division. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Had a look on there and there just has to be a load of Newcastle fans on there taking the piss because the only other conclusion is there is a fair few who are borderline unhinged. WTF is the 'I'm in the mood to chat with some Mags' thread about? :lol:

Anyway, when they call the Sunderland Echo a 'mag rag' you know the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum. 

P.S. Looking forward to seeing a t shirt or an avatar with Marlon Brando/Godfather photoshopped with 'the Don'. Even funnier when they realise they've got fucking Boycie as an owner rather than an international cabal of MLFs with more money than sense. :lol:

Boycie! get in :icon_lol:. .. bringing Trigger in as advisor 

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Didn't Short not say he had received 'better offers' .If he has given the club for nowt,you would have thought there would have been no shortage of interested parties.

He did say that but it strikes me as like a load of bollocks to make it sound like he only had the interests of the club at heart.

12 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

I think it’s dawning that The Don is not the messiah after all.

a few are questioning his finances.....

oh dear hahaha

The Don, ffs 

Don Goodman probably has more money