mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Good point.Will the accounts show exactly what happened.

Don't know tbh. Do bids have to be declared in the accounts?

Just had a look at the top of the 4th division. Looks like next year the mackems are definitely playing Accrington Stanley, Luton Town and Wycombe Wanderers with potentially one of four from....

Exeter City (St. James' park)

Coventry City (Jimmy Hill)

Notts County (Mags, Nolan and big Shola)

Lincoln City

So overall some games to keep them interested, especially amongst the play off contenders. :good:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nufcnutter said:

I might hoy a cheeky tenner on them garn down like. 

Has it ever happened before ? A team being relegated 3 seasons in a row ? 

23 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Has it ever happened before ? A team being relegated 3 seasons in a row ? 

Wolves went from Div1 in 1984 to Div 4 in 1986, nearly did it again after McCarthy worked his magic on them :D

• Thanks 1

That Reiver feller is some bloke. He’s a role model.

hard as, busy building a pond in an aviary, going to the game tomorrow to cheer the lads on. He is Grant Mitchell. 

I think he works on a rich blokes plot in the south of England having been a mercenary and a doorman.

like Ted off the Fast Show I reckon.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just had a look at the top of the 4th division. Looks like next year the mackems are definitely playing Accrington Stanley, Luton Town and Wycombe Wanderers with potentially one of four from....

Exeter City (St. James' park)

Coventry City (Jimmy Hill)

Notts County (Mags, Nolan and big Shola)

Lincoln City

So overall some games to keep them interested, especially amongst the play off contenders. :good:

Don't forget they'll be playing Tony Cascarino's Gillingham.

• Haha 2

I know me and HMHM beat them with the “they’re obsessed with trying to make links to other fan bases” stick, but it’s still fucking hilarious to me and they’re doing it again :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wolves-fans-on-the-way-in-horsing-around-in-newcastle.1429906/

A wolves fan puts a rubber horse head on and immediately “they’re a good club and will do well next year”, “Wolves fans giving us credit”. :lol: Sad fuckers man, the inbred Brummie bastards are using their trip to no mark Sunderland to have a pop at future PL rivals NUFC and the mackems are lapping it up like the lower league kiss ups they are. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

There’s only one thing that could be funnier than the mackems being in the third tier with Burton and that’s Burton being a league above them 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I know me and HMHM beat them with the “they’re obsessed with trying to make links to other fan bases” stick, but it’s still fucking hilarious to me and they’re doing it again :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wolves-fans-on-the-way-in-horsing-around-in-newcastle.1429906/

A wolves fan puts a rubber horse head on and immediately “they’re a good club and will do well next year”, “Wolves fans giving us credit”. :lol: Sad fuckers man, the inbred Brummie bastards are using their trip to no mark Sunderland to have a pop at future PL rivals NUFC and the mackems are lapping it up like they lower league kiss ups they are. 

:lol: 

The mackems had a plane fly over their ground with a ‘Sunderland till I die’ banner :lol::lol::lol: what the fuck is it with them and hiring little planes to fly over matches? Have they not cottoned on that basically no one notices it, and also that it’s just a waste of their dole money. 

Some on the Pennywell Community Library intranet (aka RTG) are saying its a classy move to prevent the mags from hiring it :lol::lol: I hope the dozy bastards realize there isn’t one plane that is capable of dragging a shitty banner behind it while flying over a football ground.

We haven’t even needed to do any stunts to this lot as they’re just preemptively getting wound up and taking action over it. “The Maggie cunts are sneaking into the game” the actual club shuts cash turnstiles and tweets about it :lol:, “the Maggie bastards will rent a plane wheeyuz going to rent it to stop them” so they go and waste money on flying a shite banner over the fly tipping ground for no reason whatsoever, one even said “it’ll give the lads a lift” :lol::lol::lol: what a fucking bunch. 

They can go back to their council flats reeking of Alsatian piss tonight and give their sisters a celebratory poke buzzing about flyover part II. Completely missing the point that we don’t have to spend a penny to wind them up far more than a prop plane flying over SJP as our lot smack Spurs about did. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 7