mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The penny will drop sooner or later that their new owners are Arthur Daley and Tim Nice But Dim. There’s no evidence these two have any money or clue what they’re doing. 

4 minutes ago, Kitman said:

The penny will drop sooner or later that their new owners are Arthur Daley and Tim Nice But Dim. There’s no evidence these two have any money or clue what they’re doing. 

Reeled in like the humpback anglerfish they really are.

I mean they've got some accountant bloke on there (who tbf contributes on explaining financial issues on there more than our so-called accountant does on here), and all this seems to be all okay to him too. Why isn't there alarm bells ringing?

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I mean they've got some accountant bloke on there (who tbf contributes on explaining financial issues on there more than our so-called accountant does on here), and all this seems to be all okay to him too. Why isn't there alarm bells ringing?

Desperation in seeking a light at the end of the tunnel, sadly for them that light is an unmanned train.

I also dont get where these debt free bollocks comes from. Theyve got players on huge contracts who havent fucked off and by all accounts they still owe Sizeable deferred transfer payments. We saw from our own books what a financial disaster one season of relegation was for us; they’ve had a double relegation to a league with fuck all money in it.

They’ll quickly run up a heap of debt with no way to pay it back even if theyre debt free on day one. If they slash and burn their costs it will be hard to get back up, and they still desperately need deadbeats like rodwell to voluntarily go. And thats assuming Short hasn’t ringfenced the parachute payments for himself, which he probably has.

They look fucked iyam. The best they can hope for is a quick promotion and these guys flick the club on to someone who can fund it properly. Which is probably their plan anyway.

• Like 1

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/john-terry-could-extend-aston-villa-stay-with-deal-that-allows-him-to-miss-chelsea-games.1431962/

They’re booting off about Terry’s (albeit fucking ridiculous) clause and are calling Villa small time, while true, these mutants support a club that helped Terry perform one of the most pathetic displays many of us have seen on a football pitch. You can’t get much more small time than them participating in that, especially as we all know the reason they did it was (as fucking always) to try and be a part of something :lol: (see them doing the Poznan to Man Utd fans after City won the title, despite Man Utd beating them for another example). 

Honestly man, they are the smallest time club around imo so they are probably the only fan base that can’t judge Villa for this. 

Genuinely hope this mooch that’s took them over finishes the job and ends that virus of a club. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

I’m baffled that they have such faith in Donny when its clear he’s got bugger all money. Just cos him and his posh mate sound like decent blokes.

Fine words and good intentions count for fuck all when you’re bleeding cash out of your arse. This won’t end well :lol: 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I’m baffled that they have such faith in Donny when its clear he’s got bugger all money. Just cos him and his posh mate sound like decent blokes.

Fine words and good intentions count for fuck all when you’re bleeding cash out of your arse. This won’t end well :lol: 

Apart from one being a massive thatcherite. I guess that they've taken to him because they too hold minors in contempt

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

:lol: They really are unbelievable. They’re fucking obsessed with trying to link everyone and anyone to their shit club. 

They need to get their heads around the fact their club is shite and unfashionable. It’s not a big brand club that draws interest. There are not secret groups of MLFs out there. Bobby Robson was an NUFC fan, he did go to watch Sunderland games as the man lived and breathed football and he no doubt preferred to see them do well as he loved the NE so much but he was a Newcastle fan. They call us obsessed and then prattle on about stuff like this. Michael Martin ffs, who gives a toss who he supports? It’s obviously NUFC but either way I personally don’t give a fuck. 

• Haha 2

He'll be hoyed out around the same time the Christmas trees are. Best of luck to him regardless. A squad full of overpaid pissheed cloggers, a shit tip of a town, a pair of blagging bullshit artists as owners, an abominable flatpack bungalow for a stadium. How's the rental market in Newcastle? 

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Howay then, give me the takes about him being a better manager than Rafa. I need it. Hook it to my veins 

Well he's won more in the Scottish leagues than Graysons ever won marra and we all know that Grayson is better than Rafa as well marra and never forget 9-1 6 in a row FTM I'm a thick cunt by the way 6 in a row 6 not 5 6 im a row debt free 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 4