mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

Charlie Methven talking to A Love Supreme :icon_lol: 

“Denis Smith was a great manager for both clubs (Oxford and Sunderland) I think, and a great man, I absolutely love Denis.

“So it (Sunderland) has always been a club that I’ve been somewhat fond of from an early age — for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle.

“I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club.

“They seem to think that they’re special, and they don’t understand that every club is special.

mackems love him now he's slagged off The Mags  

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/als-methven-interview.1432242/

Knows his audience alright :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Knows his audience alright :lol:

:lol: Exactly, all he has to do is come out with stuff like that and they’ll lap it up. Again though I keep saying they need to stop bringing us up, we are two leagues above them they should focus on their rivals like Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, etc. 

15 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Why do they have a thread called Newcastle FC?

Is leaving 'United' out supposed to be a dig, or are they just retards?

It’s definitely an attempt at a dig, fuck knows who would get annoyed by it like. It bothers me as much as poocastle does, it’s just a bit pathetic really. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

“Denis Smith was a great manager for both clubs (Oxford and Sunderland) I think, and a great man, I absolutely love Denis.

“So it (Sunderland) has always been a club that I’ve been somewhat fond of from an early age — for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle.

“I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club.

“They seem to think that they’re special, and they don’t understand that every club is special.

Not like the mackems to go on about 'everyone' hating NUFC but having a real glowing admiration and huge respect for Sunderland. They're so fucking needy it's untrue.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not like the mackems to go on about 'everyone' hating NUFC but having a real glowing admiration and huge respect for Sunderland. They're so fucking needy it's untrue.

I think it’s fucking hilarious. They’re an unfashionable club that are irrelevant, they’ve done nothing of note during the Premier League era (further back than that too but you get the point), why the fuck would they think anyone gives a fuck or has a soft spot for them? They’ve never been known for playing good football, or exciting football, or had players who were good to watch, they’re just fucking shite. 

They rip us to bits for being delusional yet they are still comparing their League One club to a Premier League side and think that everyone has a soft spot for them (which to me is the new intangible thing they win at as ‘classy club’ is out, it’s also an attempt at ‘winning’ over the everyone’s second favorite club tag we had under Keegan). Sad cunts man, I hope they stay down there as it’s quite honestly where that utter shithole of a town belongs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They're the new Middlesbrough.No rivals ,no derbies ,but if they generate enough hate towards the nearest club,the hatred may be reciprocated and hey,a rivalry and derby matches !!!!!!

Sad Makem Bastards.

Their nearest two clubs are Bradford City and…

… Accrington Stanley :D

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious. They’re an unfashionable club that are irrelevant, they’ve done nothing of note during the Premier League era (further back than that too but you get the point), why the fuck would they think anyone gives a fuck or has a soft spot for them? They’ve never been known for playing good football, or exciting football, or had players who were good to watch, they’re just fucking shite. 

They rip us to bits for being delusional yet they are still comparing their League One club to a Premier League side and think that everyone has a soft spot for them (which to me is the new intangible thing they win at as ‘classy club’ is out, it’s also an attempt at ‘winning’ over the everyone’s second favorite club tag we had under Keegan). Sad cunts man, I hope they stay down there as it’s quite honestly where that utter shithole of a town belongs. 

:lol:

Just about every game you'll sometimes craic on with an away fan in a bar. No arselicking, no calling them and no mention of Sunderland. Flip that situation and it would be 'We fucking hate Newcastle, mate. Newcastle eh? Deluded fuckers, I bet you hate them too, marra? Who do they think they are? They think they're bigger than you, marra. You're a much bigger club. Can we be mates, please? Cheers, marra. FTM.'

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just about every game you'll sometimes craic on with an away fan in a bar. No arselicking, no calling them and no mention of Sunderland. Flip that situation and it would be 'We fucking hate Newcastle, mate. Newcastle eh? Deluded fuckers, I bet you hate them too, marra? Who do they think they are? They think they're bigger than you, marra. You're a much bigger club. Can we be mates, please? Cheers, marra. FTM.'

Its from years of this conversation on their holidays:

”I’m from Sunderland marra... North East of England... no, not near Manchester, the other side... it’s near Newcastle.... no I’m a mackem... a mackem.... yeah I’m a Geordie”. 

So they must be fucking buzzing to talk to people that have heard of Sunderland. 

5 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

This atuff about having a soft spot for Sunderland from an early age :lol: Load of made up shite. Sounds better than “I’d never really heard of you to be honest but you were going cheap, so I thought fuck it, why not?”

• Like 2

'Mr. Don, we've been getting some tweets that suggest a few of our fans might be a little bit sceptical of this giveaw... Ahem. Takeover. Some of them have you down as a bit of a chancer. What should we do?'

'Just say I fucking hate Newcastle. That will sort it.'

'But sir, Newcastle are a club two leagues above us who attract double the crowds and...'

'It doesn't matter to these idiots. Chuck an arrogant or deluded or something in there too. They lap all that up'.

'Yes Mr. Don Sir'

'Hew man marra'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just read a couple of thread pages on there. What can you say? I'm trying to think of the best nouns and adjectives to sum them up. Gullible cretins is the best I can do. 

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just read a couple of thread pages on there. What can you say? I'm trying to think of the best nouns and adjectives to sum them up. Gullible cretins is the best I can do. 

sad mackem bastards is the best description of them :D

On 26/05/2018 at 18:12, TheGingerQuiff said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bruce-my-mother-was-attacked-at-sunderland.1432227/

So that's elderly women, children, and black player's Mams that are exempt from their classiness. I can see why the Tory has a soft spot for them though 

They've glassed their chairman.Poured a pint over their manager.Spat upon their manager and subs and spat at the drink- driver when he was leaving the ground with his family.Nowt but class from them.

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

sad mackem bastards is the best description of them :D

It is the perfect description like. I see the mackems are lapping up this Charlie person for saying we are arrogant. The stupid fuckers are rimming the Tory cunt and munching on the sweetcorn. SMB indeed. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

It is the perfect description like. I see the mackems are lapping up this Charlie person for saying we are arrogant. The stupid fuckers are rimming the Tory cunt and munching on the sweetcorn. SMB indeed. 

It’s pretty transparent what the posh twit is up to. He’ll have never heard of them hailing from oxford. Same as our fat cunt owner from maidenhead wont have given a toss about us till he bought the club

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kitman said:

It’s pretty transparent what the posh twit is up to. He’ll have never heard of them hailing from oxford. Same as our fat cunt owner from maidenhead wont have given a toss about us till he bought the club

Naah. I don't buy that. They're a classy club, marras with everyone iirc. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/clueless-desperation-jealous.1432462/

That thread man :lol: So many of them saying we are 'thick and obsessed' while completely missing the fact that the bloke who's their new 'PR expert' slagged us off in a public interview.. he obviously knows what the mackems are all about and what they'll lap up without a seconds thought. He's played  his own 'thick and Newcastle obsessed' mackem fan boys like a  fiddle, the stupid cunts hahaha 

Edited by 247

I don't understand why they were so excited about having 'a PR man' at the club. It's basically just a spin doctor. Why would they knowingly celebrate that fact?

I can't wait for this to go tits up. I really fucking can't. 

“Cheating Coventry” will be playing them next season. They are trying to put positive slants on it saying it’s closer than Exeter and they’ll get a bigger away allocation.

Its been said earlier, they hate Coventry but a vast majority don’t understand why.

I can’t wait for next season when the the small fry take massive chunks out the floundering “big fish”.