mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

The sad bastard  will end up with a statue if wearing Ellis Short's FTM badge was part of the £40m ' giveaway'

A statue of him wearing a pair of Ellis’ shorts. FTM 6 in a row etc etc etc

1 hour ago, 247 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/clueless-desperation-jealous.1432462/

That thread man :lol: So many of them saying we are 'thick and obsessed' while completely missing the fact that the bloke who's their new 'PR expert' slagged us off in a public interview.. he obviously knows what the mackems are all about and what they'll lap up without a seconds thought. He's played  his own 'thick and Newcastle obsessed' mackem fan boys like a  fiddle, the stupid cunts hahaha 

One clutching at straws thread and suddenly their life has a meaning :lol:

You're a million miles away lads, gan shag ya mam.

2 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

“Cheating Coventry” will be playing them next season. They are trying to put positive slants on it saying it’s closer than Exeter and they’ll get a bigger away allocation.

Its been said earlier, they hate Coventry but a vast majority don’t understand why.

I can’t wait for next season when the the small fry take massive chunks out the floundering “big fish”.

You just know Coventry will beat them next season 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/coventry.1431334/

He’s worth about £4M ffs, I’ve said it multiple times but they need to pack in going on about us, we’re fucking light years ahead of them on the pitch and off it nowadays. Them discussing us as rivals or anything like that is highly deluded, they’re in Darlo/Carlisle territory now. 

I’ve honestly no idea why they’re so excited about these two, it’s clear as fucking day they’re utter chancers and if it goes tits up again there’s no money at all to bail them out. One of them is even having a pop at our financial situation man :lol::lol: this is a fan base so fucking thick they honestly believe they are debt free, they have no right to talk about finances if they can’t wrap their heads around the fact they’re already a club in debt. 

They’re sad mackem bastards. They just keep spinning the fucking wheel and starting a thread about how deluded we are, or obsessed we are, etc. There are surely some on there that see right through this Methven bloke, they’re tossing off that he’s a PR bloke and then fawning over him after his first statement is one of the easiest PR moves he could hope to make. It’s also irrelevant if he was a MLF before, do they think Abramovic gave a flying fuck about Chelsea before he bought them? The Man City Group have a fuck about Man City when they were a no mark yo-yo club very similar to the smelly skip dwellers down the road from us? Did they fuck but they’re both getting massive success. 

I’ve also said it multiple times but professional football clubs already have PR teams so I have no fucking clue why they’re getting so excited about having a one as an owner, for a start they’ll barely be in the news anyway ffs, well unless they all support another kiddie fiddler. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

He’s worth about £4M ffs, I’ve said it multiple times but they need to pack in going on about us, we’re fucking light years ahead of them on the pitch and off it nowadays. Them discussing us as rivals or anything like that is highly deluded, they’re in Darlo/Carlisle territory now. 

I’ve honestly no idea why they’re so excited about these two, it’s clear as fucking day they’re utter chancers and if it goes tits up again there’s no money at all to bail them out. One of them is even having a pop at our financial situation man :lol::lol: this is a fan base so fucking thick they honestly believe they are debt free, they have no right to talk about finances if they can’t wrap their heads around the fact they’re already a club in debt. 

They’re sad mackem bastards. They just keep spinning the fucking wheel and starting a thread about how deluded we are, or obsessed we are, etc. There are surely some on there that see right through this Methven bloke, they’re tossing off that he’s a PR bloke and then fawning over him after his first statement is one of the easiest PR moves he could hope to make. It’s also irrelevant if he was a MLF before, do they think Abramovic gave a flying fuck about Chelsea before he bought them? The Man City Group have a fuck about Man City when they were a no mark yo-yo club very similar to the smelly skip dwellers down the road from us? Did they fuck but they’re both getting massive success. 

I’ve also said it multiple times but professional football clubs already have PR teams so I have no fucking clue why they’re getting so excited about having a one as an owner, for a start they’ll barely be in the news anyway ffs, well unless they all support another kiddie fiddler. 

I suspect that 95% of all your reputation comes from posts like this tearing lumps out of the mackems :D

Not that I disagree with any of it ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

You have a way with words mate :D

Once again you nailed it.

You need to join the rtg and post your thoughts

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, 247 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/clueless-desperation-jealous.1432462/

That thread man :lol: So many of them saying we are 'thick and obsessed' while completely missing the fact that the bloke who's their new 'PR expert' slagged us off in a public interview.. he obviously knows what the mackems are all about and what they'll lap up without a seconds thought. He's played  his own 'thick and Newcastle obsessed' mackem fan boys like a  fiddle, the stupid cunts hahaha 

It's amazing like. This PR bloke (just take a moment to think about what that role may entail) comes out with the laziest, lowest common denominator bit of spin imaginable. It relies on two things, them being thick enough to lap it up and also their being obsessed with us. Anyone who supports Newcastle who points this out to them are both thick and obsessed for doing so. I think they may have just gotten the owners they deserve.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alex said:

It's amazing like. This PR bloke (just take a moment to think about what that role may entail) comes out with the laziest, lowest common denominator bit of spin imaginable. It relies on two things, them being thick enough to lap it up and also their being obsessed with us. Anyone who supports Newcastle who points this out to them are both thick and obsessed for doing so. I think they may have just gotten the owners they deserve.

The best part is out of all the retards that post on RTG they are all so blighted by their obsessive hatred for us that not one of them has been like 'hold on a minute lads, maybe this PR bloke is just playing up to the general obsession with our rivals so we'll like the new regime' 

I'm honestly embarrassed for them and pity them more than anything, their way of thinking about us is one of their biggest downfalls as a collective fan base so I wouldn't change that for anything.. however it is annoying how they all just assume that we think the same way they do 😂😂 They will never be able to get their simple minds around the fact that our ambitions don't completely revolve around our local rivals.. it's honestly sad as fuck like. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 247 said:

The best part is out of all the retards that post on RTG they are all so blighted by their obsessive hatred for us that not one of them has been like 'hold on a minute lads, maybe this PR bloke is just playing up to the general obsession with our rivals so we'll like the new regime' 

I'm honestly embarrassed for them and pity them more than anything, their way of thinking about us is one of their biggest downfalls as a collective fan base so I wouldn't change that for anything.. however it is annoying how they all just assume that we think the same way they do 😂😂 They will never be able to get their simple minds around the fact that our ambitions don't completely revolve around our local rivals.. it's honestly sad as fuck like. 

There's posts in there claiming we're obsessed with them whilst simultaneously claiming we're still gutted about the 6 in a row and our 'being relegated' by them :lol: Without a hint of knowing irony

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1