mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The chronicle article on him is class:

What is Juan Sartori's net worth?

His exact net worth is not known, but he did not feature in the latest Forbes list of worldwide billionaires.

He can’t be far off that though.

After expanding the company into oil and energy it grew to have assets of over $1billion before he then sold it to the management team. He remains executive chairman at the company.

The bit I've put in italics is lifted straight off his wiki page.

The Don and his mates are fucking  loaded and just waiting for promotion to put their squillions into the club, cos they’re MLF. Anyone who says any different is part of the filthy lying Magedia. Or something.

• Like 1

I don't think we stop enough to consider the fact that actual adults reckon it's perfectly normal to describe people as 'lads fans' or more often than not, 'massive lad's fans'. But, there you go, there's Sunderland for you. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't think we stop enough to consider the fact that actual adults reckon it's perfectly normal to describe people as 'lads fans' or more often than not, 'massive lad's fans'. But, there you go, there's Sunderland for you. 

Especially when it was proven in court that it's little lasses they like as opposed to massive lads

21 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Especially when it was proven in court that it's little lasses they like as opposed to massive lads

Minor

Lassies

Fans

Still works :D

• Haha 3

Reading RTG at the moment is akin to being on a guided tour of a lunatic asylum. I mean, it's just beyond bizarre.

I suppose they might compare it to our optimism post relegation when we found out Benitez was staying and was funded to return straight up, which he did.

But the situations don't compare any serious analysis. They've just been relegated to the third tier with a pathetic points total. Bottom of the league relegated by Burton ffs. :icon_lol:

Then they've swapped a billionaire owner for a relatively penniless chancer. As has been said, if Short couldn't make it work with tens of millions of pounds of investment, why will this Donald person. And of course they have drafted in a manager - from the Scottish second tier ffs! :icon_lol:

Their hatred of Ellis Short I never understood either. He invested and ultimately propped up the club. His managerial choices were largely sound I thought. So what had he done wrong, can anybody enlighten me? He even wore an FTM badge ffs. :icon_lol:

I suspect the problem with Sunderland is more profound than even the owner. They've been utter shit through at least four owners I can think of, countless managers, and hundreds of players. I think, reading the SMB and having the misfortune to visit the shit hole this week, the problem is the place and inhabitants themselves. RTG just highlights this perfectly. Utterly obsessed with their neighbours and absolutely reeking of small timeness and delusion.

The insane utterings of that board is the sound of the bars banging at Bedlam. Long may it continue but it's strangely uncomfortable to witness. 

• Like 5