mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Looking at RTG, they look pretty nervous about this to me - and in truth, it sucks for them. As many of them have said, it's lose-lose for Sunderland None of us are going to care if our under 21s side lose to them. But if we win, our lot will be excruciating about it :D

Edited by Rayvin

On 08/12/2018 at 12:55, 247 said:

If our kids beat them they will be in full on meltdown mode for the rest of the season 

Some of them seem to think that Rafa will try and play as many first teamers as he can :lol: Because this checkatrade whatever game is so important that Rafa will rest our players for league games so they are fresh for the mackems :lol: Pretty sure we cant play anyone except maybe Longstaff from the first team squad anyway 

It's got nothing to do with Rafa has it?  It's the bloke who's covering Pedro while he's suspended who'll be picking the team.  Not that it matters because we aren't allowed to play 1st teamers.  Not that the mackems are known for letting facts get in the way mind.

39 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

It's got nothing to do with Rafa has it?  It's the bloke who's covering Pedro while he's suspended who'll be picking the team.  Not that it matters because we aren't allowed to play 1st teamers.  Not that the mackems are known for letting facts get in the way mind.

Yeah thats exactly what I mean :lol: On that 50 odd page thread about this match on their forum its all Rafa this and Rafa that :lol:

I fully expect their fan base will be really classy towards the NUFC team, and that they will keep in mind that it’s a youth team squad not the first team when they plan their form of abuse and harassment/criminal damage to the bus etc. 

Trampy lower league scum. 

I'm sure that when a video goes viral of some of their lot doing something fucking stupid, they'll defend it to the hilt until getting very sheepish about it all when they realise people find it sad and pathetic rather than endearing and "classy" It's odd that they never mention "9-1!" anymore after the rest of the country found out and ripped the piss for it.

• Like 2

Disgraceful, Ross cant get away with this, if he comes out with "the players tried".... he wants sacking on the spot, no effort, no commitment, clueless manager. FA cup and he has just sacked it off....

:lol::lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: Love their constant delusion, “there are some on here as obsessed with them as they are with us” said in the opening post of a thread where he’s saying they should have another section of their forum to talk about us :lol::lol: .

I hope our youth team fucking batter them, I don’t think the mackems would be able to handle it a defeat like that. They’d come back with “6 in a row” guaranteed. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3