mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Love their constant delusion, “there are some on here as obsessed with them as they are with us” said in the opening post of a thread where he’s saying they should have another section of their forum to talk about us :lol::lol: .

I hope our youth team fucking batter them, I don’t think the mackems would be able to handle it a defeat like that. They’d come back with “6 in a row” guaranteed. 

6 in a row already doesn't really matter after they were relegated twice. It's very much ancient history & even though the club that beat us 6 times was a complete fucking shambles, against all odds they have somehow managed to become a shadow of that club. 

It tells you a lot about the two respective clubs that even after a decade of negligence by Mike Ashley, Newcastle were very much a 'big fish' in the championship pond and pissed promotion twice as well as winning the title. 

Meanwhile Sunderland aren't even top of league one...

• Like 2

Love that, immediately tries to blame the price on Newcastle :lol: he really does know his target audience. 

They must honestly be the only people that cant see right through that bloke, he’s an out and out cunt and they all act like he’s a saint doing them all a favor and think he really cares. Even the bloke having a pop says this is the first notable bad move that’s been made :lol: . How that lot have the neck to call us deluded I’ve no fucking idea. 

• Haha 3

Are we really their ''biggest rivals''? Here was me thinking we were literally TWO DIVISIONS above. If those bitches want to be our rivals they'll have to earn it. 

Anyway the fun part is, they haven't figured out that Donald and his Tory mate are skint conmen. Tick tock, I can't wait :lol: 

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Are we really their ''biggest rivals''? Here was me thinking we were literally TWO DIVISIONS above. If those bitches want to be our rivals they'll have to earn it. 

Anyway the fun part is, they haven't figured out that Donald and his Tory mate are skint conmen. Tick tock, I can't wait :lol: 

I think he means they're our reserves biggest rivals.  Whitley Bay aren't up to much these days!

• Haha 1

:snigger:

It must be a bitter pill to swallow, knowing that you’re no longer even up to your bitterest rivals ( in their minds), reserve team standards.…

… to be honest, anyone with a shred of decency would be feeling sorry for them…

.… if they weren’t such a rancid pack of cunts. :hi:

Aye, iirc that was collateral for if they couldn’t pay the remainder owed for buying the club. I think it was a similar amount or just over the amount the parachute payment would be, so either way they’re basically not getting it. 

The Sunderland doco seems a strange topic for a football documentary. Don't those types of 'down on their luck' docos normally go for a subject that the audience will cheer for during the climactic moment of redemption? Firstly, they're still down there doing fuck all. I guess. I don't really know or care. Secondly, I'd hazard a guess that 95% of the football public have barely noticed Sunderland got relegated and wouldn't give a fuck if they never returned.

All or Nothing: Sunderland

Who? -- Rotten Tomatoes, 2018.

• Haha 5

On 12/13/2018 at 08:03, Tom said:

Sunlaaaan is a massive club :lol: 

Merry Fuckin Christmas!

It's Christmastime, there's no need to be afraid
At Christmastime, at the Stadium of Light we have no shade
And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
Throw some food to Geordie tw**s at Christmastime

They don’t have a prayer, no hope for the Geordie ones
At Christmastime it's hard, but we are having fun
There's a world just up the road from here, and it's a world of dread and fear
Where the only thing that’s flowing is the bitter sting of tears
And the Christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom
Well tonight thank God it's them the scruffy toon

And there may be snow at the landfill this Christmastime
The only gift they'll get is to go down (Oooh)
In such a filthy hole
No wine or beers flow
Do they know it's Christmastime at all?

Here's to us raise a glass of lovely wine
Laugh at them living on or near the Tyne
Do they know its Christmastime at all?

Feed the Geordies
Feed the Geordies
Feed the Geordies
Let them know its Christmastime again

Feed the Geordies
Let them know it's Christmastime again