mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I'm seeing lots of 'enjoy the bench' as if he'd rather be grafting in league one than trying to establish himself in a top flight league with a team who regularly compete in Europe. 

Anyway, according to a few mackem mates he was shit anyway. Which I can well believe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Giving their top goalscorer away for the sake of a couple of million and jeopardising their promotion push though :lol: absolutely senseless. The only conclusion is that the fucking chancers in charge couldn't fund a couple of million and Bordeaux wanted their money. They still think they're the salt of the earth though:lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, zerosum said:

they can’t get in the automatic promotion places with him, they’ve nee chance without him. Didn’t he score 15 goals ?? haha 

Aye the next best is 7 from Aiden McGeady :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

They keep talking about the parachute payments. Isn’t Ellis Short getting them?

Only if they get back to the PL in 5 years, wasn't it?

Safe bet from the owner that, they've more chance of being in L1 in 5 years than the PL.

I know Ched Evans was eventually found not guilty of rape, but it's mental for them, on a day that they've had a 2nd member of staff arrested for grooming a child, to pick him as the striker they want to sign. Even if his worst crime is shagging a mortal lass, straight after his mate, and behind his girlfriend's back, it's still not exactly in keeping with their "classy, family club" shite they portray

• Like 2