mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The makems are up in arms because their caring club put the distribution of EDL/EFL/EDF tickets to Ticket master (cost of ticket plus handling fee, booking fee, cc charge, postal charge) A simpler way would have been to give the 3 sunlun fans who travelled to Grimsby in this competition last season 16,000 tickets each. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Meenzer said:

A play-off final against Charlton would be just delightful. :pray:

Losing to Pompey at Wembley twice in one season would be funny too

• Like 1

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

There is absolutely no chance he means any of that. What a total bunch of bellends lapping that in. When a player signs for Newcastle and trots out the typical big club patter the same people in that thread are falling over each other to talk how the mags lap it up. 

They literally do not fill their fucking stadium, they keep going on and on about the amount of people trying to get tickets to the Johnstone paint trophy (or whatever it’s called who fucking cares it’s like a plastic participation trophy, our youth team was in it ffs) how about those people buy tickets to their usual games. 

It’s also class they keep saying when they get to the Championship, they call us deluded and arrogant :lol:. Also, the investor craic has been something they’ve been plugging since day one was it the Monaco owners billionaire son in law that was going to be investing when they first took over? This methven and Donaldson are absolute snake oil salesmen, I’m glad the mackems keep lapping it up tbf as they’re going nowhere near the PL with them two. 

• Haha 4

Nah I think they might even fail at the final hurdle getting promoted this year. Luton and Portsmouth are better teams, probably Barnsley as well. 

Anyway marra if the checkatrade is so Mickey Mouse how come Newcastle have never qualified for it? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

There is absolutely no chance he means any of that. What a total bunch of bellends lapping that in. When a player signs for Newcastle and trots out the typical big club patter the same people in that thread are falling over each other to talk how the mags lap it up. 

They literally do not fill their fucking stadium, they keep going on and on about the amount of people trying to get tickets to the Johnstone paint trophy (or whatever it’s called who fucking cares it’s like a plastic participation trophy, our youth team was in it ffs) how about those people buy tickets to their usual games. 

It’s also class they keep saying when they get to the Championship, they call us deluded and arrogant :lol:. Also, the investor craic has been something they’ve been plugging since day one was it the Monaco owners billionaire son in law that was going to be investing when they first took over? This methven and Donaldson are absolute snake oil salesmen, I’m glad the mackems keep lapping it up tbf as they’re going nowhere near the PL with them two. 

:lol:

I feel you're holding back a bit, mate. Howay! Say what you really mean. 

• Haha 3

Today I have searched prices to go Newcastle in next month (I would like to go for the match against Soton) but Damn. Is very expensive to go from Madrid. And there aren't flies without scales... 

Ryanair do flights from Malaga or Alicante to Newcastle for about £100 return

Or fly Madrid to Edinburgh on Easyjet for £150 and get a coach down to Newcastle

That's Thursday to Sunday

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Well if you can afford to drop £4-500 on a short haul flight with BA then obviously that's preferable. If you want to get to a match as cheaply as possible you can't do it cheaper or quicker than on Ryanair or Easyjet