mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ryanair do flights from Malaga or Alicante to Newcastle for about £100 return

Or fly Madrid to Edinburgh on Easyjet for £150 and get a coach down to Newcastle

That's Thursday to Sunday

I am searching to go Madrid-Barcelona in train and Barcelona-Newcastle or Madrid-London and London-Newcastle in train...

I keep in the searching. Maybe the option to go from Malaga could be nice...

Their embarrassing lack of self awareness is showing again lately.. they are going on about this ‘final at Wembley’ like they have just cruised into the FA cup final :lol: 

They made it to the final of the coveted Pritt-stick cup.. a competition made up of league 1 and below teams with some higher league u21 sides chucked in :lol: 

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.. remember a couple of seasons ago? ‘we don’t pay attention to lower league football’ and ‘enjoy Burton’ but now of course it’s a massive achievement to be relegated to league 1 just so they could be involved in that competition, I don’t even know anymore :lol: It’s basically like bragging about being the skinniest bloke at fat camp ‘the lightest here this summer is Peter who clocks in at 26 stone, he’s hoping to get down to under 20 by the end of the year’

Edited by 247
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, 247 said:

It’s basically like bragging about being the skinniest bloke at fat camp ‘the lightest here this summer is Peter who clocks in at 26 stone, he’s hoping to get down to under 20 by the end of the year’

Or winning gold at the Special Olympics.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Train from London to Newcastle will probably cost more than your flights

Most of seats are booked right now... and the free seats are more than 100 pounds. Crazy. I need to plan well the travel because I don't have much money

13 hours ago, Diego21 said:

I am searching to go Madrid-Barcelona in train and Barcelona-Newcastle or Madrid-London and London-Newcastle in train...

I keep in the searching. Maybe the option to go from Malaga could be nice...

I've checked the prices for Barcelona. Would still be much cheaper to fly direct from Malaga to Newcastle. And Malaga seems a similar distance from Madrid as Barcelona anyway

3 hours ago, Diego21 said:

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?

HAHAHAH Love you.

We saw you cry at Neflix!

PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenience

That's ok, no cunt from outside this area has any clue who mackems are.

• Haha 10