mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, t00nraider2 said:

Netflix needs an update haha.

Does it? I’d go to settings and have a look to see if it can be done manually, marra

• Haha 3

I love that they keep doing it to themselves. We went down, it’s the fizzy pop league and their reserves would piss it and only the PL matters, we swap leagues and Championship is what matters the PL isn’t real football. They go down yet again, the mags are obsessed, they’ll get to finally watch proper football and will piss this league, then the EFL Trophy is mint, the mags just make up the PL numbers and it’s way better to win the trophy. Now the EFL trophy is shite and promotion is what matters. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

That pie looks horrific...

As for Sunderland today, it's been nice to relive some of the highlights of the past few years on RTG.

Sack the board

Sack the manager 

Sack Cattermole

fans don't deserve this

we're cursed

I wish we had that paedo playing for us

the mags are still jealous man

'absolutely gutted' followed by 'what the fuck is wrong with you marra, nee real Sunderland fan cares, now the team can focus on the league!! I'm glad we lost, me - winning would have been a distraction!"

"I'm just delighted we got to the final man, a wembley final in my life time, the mags can only dream!"

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He speaks like he's deaf.

The cognitive dissonance is in full swing on RTG now. None of them are fussed cos it was a tinpot cup and the league is more important :lol:

Bennett comes across as a buffoon. Whilst the commentator is watching and commenting on what's happening on the pitch, thicko is watching for subs about to come on or assistant refs flagging for offside. SUB!!  SUBS COMING ON!!!  OFFSIDE!!! FLAGS UP!!  

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Gerrin!! :lol: :lol:

Gerrin posts of the SMB! If you mention a female partner or relative (daughter, niece, mother), you have to state "no" so some other sex crazed posters don't request their photo for the physical wankbank. Similarly every single female mentioned on that board is either "wad" or "wadn't".  No mysogny there, they are indeed an immensely classy bunch. :icon_lol:

• Haha 1

:lol: Cattermole missing that penalty was made even better by the camera immediately cutting to Micky Gray looking fucking stupid in the gantry. Even they know that one of the three things Sunderland is famous for, other than aiding nonces and voting Leave in record numbers, is some prick missing penalties at Wembley. Fucking lovely. I've got some tunes queued up, some Elijah Craig sitting in the cupboard and RTG is getting a right good read through tonight.

• Haha 3