mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Howay said:

I love that they keep doing it to themselves. We went down, it’s the fizzy pop league and their reserves would piss it and only the PL matters, we swap leagues and Championship is what matters the PL isn’t real football. They go down yet again, the mags are obsessed, they’ll get to finally watch proper football and will piss this league, then the EFL Trophy is mint, the mags just make up the PL numbers and it’s way better to win the trophy. Now the EFL trophy is shite and promotion is what matters. 

Bingo!

• Haha 1

Well constructed argument from three mackems where one thought they were shit and out sung by Portsmouth fans and the other two don't.....

Screenshot_20190331-211210.png

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well constructed argument from three mackems where one thought they were shit and out sung by Portsmouth fans and the other two don't.....

Screenshot_20190331-211210.png

Nah, you fuck off.

On 30/03/2019 at 14:15, Howay said:

He’s an embarrassment tbh. I get that he’s trying to deflect and get the Mackems to lap everything he says up, but that’s outrageous :lol:. I’d happily write more to say why it was utter nonsense but I honestly think that’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen, and that includes the crap the idiots on RTG spout. It’s also worth noting SAFC have missed further opportunity to condemn the actions of covering for a predator, I’ll take that as a further endorsement of the action taken at the time. 

Also, it’s baffling he’s having a pop at the Texaco cup while bigging up whatever it is they are in when the Texaco cup was by far a higher level than that :lol:  

At least when Pompey beat them he can go back to fabricating more stories of fake bids from foreign investors for a League One side that are struggling for promotion to further deflect from what should absolutely be seen as a failure of a season. Luton Town, Barnsley, and Pompey are above them :lol::lol:.

Another thing that struck me was how could you possibly claim to know fuck all about Newcastle whilst knowing about our winning a fairly obscure (certainly these days) defunct Anglo-Scottish competition? He basically just lifts his ideas from the shite digs they attempt on RTG. 

• Haha 1

Had a read over there. Now in all honesty, I was under the impression that football fans were much of a muchness in general, with a sizable minority of dick heads. 

However, there are fans there described as openly pissing themselves, shitting themselves, falling asleep throughout the match, fighting themselves, and racially abusing staff. I've been to dozens of away matches (admittedly not for a while) and never seen any of the above, it's just not normal, let alone classy. They really are fucking tramps. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/some-idiots-amongst-our-fans.1468225/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-most-drunk-person-at-wembley-today.1468145/P

• Haha 2

Surprised we haven’t heard anything off their bellend owner yet. It’s his usual way of deflecting their on field failures, he could also make up another anonymous bid to buy the club off him as well. 

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Oh and Pickford was out in Sunderland last night. Filmed scrapping outside of a pub :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1465359-jordan-pickford-was-involved-in-pub-brawl-because-his-fiancee-was-verbally-abused%3Famp

Why would Newcastle fans be out drinking in sunderland? :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I've never met anyone from here who goes out on the drink in that shit hole.  In fact when I used to work there, most of them much preferred going out in Newcastle.  

I think it was in Boldon which is around 60/40 black and white. 

The more you read the more Pompey have got them seething. I never thought it possible but it seems Pompey fans were actually more edgy and arrogant than the makems. The unwashed did bring back the Stare At Nelsons Column Trophy. A reported 4 million makems congregated in Trafalger Square the night before their second biggest game in the competition. Only sad makems would try  to convince the football world that winning a cup competition takes second place to having the night before on the piss. 

They vented their anger by abusing Shearer on a plane back to our airport on the Sunday night. Classy as usual. 

What a shit excuse, the thick mackem bastard. Unless they made it known to him they were Newcastle fans then how would he know? And if they did they’d have been set upon. Especially as the whole town centre would’ve been full of pissed up, pissed off mackems 

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a shit excuse, the thick mackem bastard. Unless they made it known to him they were Newcastle fans then how would he know? And if they did they’d have been set upon. Especially as the whole town centre would’ve been full of pissed up, pissed off mackems 

He's got a reputation as a grade A cunt who can't handle his drink, he's attacked a couple of people in Washington in the past and others have took the rap for him. He's supposed to be England's number 1, why the fuck is he drinking in shithole's in Sunderland? By solid reports he's thrown the first punch and also punched a bouncer, who in turn blacked both his eyes.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Aye it’s fucking highly unlikely Newcastle fans would have been out on the drink in Sunderland the night they lost a final. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zerosum said:

i’m hoping the makems next trip to wembley (if they make it to play off final) is against portsmouth as well .. they’ll be shitting bricks 

I hope it’s against Ebbsfleet. ;)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Knuckledragger in the capital: the diaries

Day 1:confronted Asian with bag

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/terrorist-on-my-tube.1468279/

No shock that Reiver spanner is a complete racist. I love that it never dawns on Reiver that since a train hasn’t blown up since his heroic actions it’s fair to say the bloke isn’t a terrorist :lol: 

• Haha 2